Is this legal or not legal to sell here on fiverr

fouadiboukhoule

Hello , hope you are doing all fine community membres, i have an idea of creating a gig where i will Rent phone numbers from various country in the world for people here in fiver only for receiving SMS message, when someone buy the service i will give him the number and when he send the SMS i will give him the SMS that i have receive in exchange of 5 USD, this thing legal to sell here i fiver, thank you in advance for your answer .

I am pretty sure it is against TOS to do that. Please read Fiverr TOS HERE

Fiverr states that:

• “To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Sk ype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

SMS are also not allowed, since it is against Fiverr TOS to communicate outside Fiverr.

I am pretty sure it is against TOS to do that. Please read Fiverr TOS HERE

Fiverr states that:

• “To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Sk ype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

SMS are also not allowed, since it is against Fiverr TOS to communicate outside Fiverr.

Thanks bro for you answer and help, what about a gig that offer sharing a facebook posts on different groupe is this also illegal ?

I can’t see anyone using this for a legitimate purpose.

Ethics.

Also, you say ‘rent’, but once a number is used, you can never truly ‘clean’ it, and thus could never rent it again without getting complaints.

Yes i have used the word rent and not sell, because i have my own methode that allow me to rent the same number multiple times

Archived