Is this new hype? rising talent selling in high price

chrisdata

I would say if the new sellers are doing it successfully, why cant you? Maybe its time to up those prices 😎

But asking for something and actually making sales are 2 different things, does it look like they are getting a lot of sales?

Rarely have any sales for these new sellers, that’s why I doubting their decision.

This rising talent feature doesn’t make a lot of sense… They have 0 reviews and ‘Rising Feature’. It would be logic that those buyers should have a bunch of orders in a short time from the moment they made their gig. When having 0 reviews and prices like $500 it gets suspicious… seems like a bad ‘pro’ badge.

Recently I see a lot of NEW Seller with Rising Talent badge offering their gig at a high price, just like those PRO.

Is this a new hype for new seller nowadays?

So we continue selling our best selling gig starting below $100 is not a wise decision anymore?

Recently I see a lot of NEW Seller with Rising Talent badge offering their gig at a high price, just like those PRO… Is this a new hype for new seller nowadays?

Well, as you well know, Fiverr is seeking to encourage sellers to raise their prices, and move away from the “everything is $5” model. I’m not sure why it would be wrong for a new, vetted seller to choose to price themselves at a higher level. They are allowed to do that.

This rising talent feature doesn’t make a lot of sense… They have 0 reviews and ‘Rising Feature’. It would be logic that those buyers should have a bunch of orders in a short time from the moment they made their gig. When having 0 reviews and prices like $500 it gets suspicious… seems like a bad ‘pro’ badge.

I think the point is to make Pro sellers look like a bargain. The rising talent and ‘this seller has more repeat customers than other sellers’ message is infuriating. Also, what on Earth is with this new trend of high-priced sellers just using walls of text in gig descriptions?

Most of the time when I click these rising talent gigs, there is no paragraph spacing in descriptions. A lot are also litered with spelling and grammar mistakes. It’s like looking into a parallel universe called Planet of the Mek-Sellers.

I think the point is to make Pro sellers look like a bargain. The rising talent and ‘this seller has more repeat customers than other sellers’ message is infuriating. Also, what on Earth is with this new trend of high-priced sellers just using walls of text in gig descriptions?

Most of the time when I click these rising talent gigs, there is no paragraph spacing in descriptions. A lot are also litered with spelling and grammar mistakes. It’s like looking into a parallel universe called Planet of the Mek-Sellers.

I think the point is to make Pro sellers look like a bargain.

Exactly what I thought.

Archived