Is this normal?

pranath

From my experience, fast delivery increases orders TREMENDOUSLY. Due to a pretty busy schedule, I don’t have the chance to offer this but I do writing gigs here as well and when I decrease the delivery time, the more I do so… the higher up the order count goes. Well that, and you offer almost double and a half of an average article length so that’s a plus. Congrats though, you must have picked out a very niche’ targeted keyword whether by accident or not and I am sure being on the recommended list for the category helps, too. I pop in and out of it often!

@freelancemm,

I started the gig as an express gig, but due to the higher number of orders I got, I had to increase the number of days required for completion of an order. Thanks. How do I get to that recommended list? And no it’s not accidental 🙂

@anigrams,

Well I do not know much about that. However now the conversion rate has climbed up to 91.3%. How’s that?

@touchtype,

huh? No way bro! There are 11 orders in my queue at the moment and I am trying to finish them all. No way I won’t pause it. 🙂 And I am currently doing a non ordered gig and the buyer will buy order 14 times on 12th of November which will be a big boost to my orders.

Now my conversion rate is 95.7%!

Does it mean that the 95.7% of the people who visit my profile end up buying my gig?? I am curious!

P.S : I changed my gig from 1200 words to 600 words due to the number of orders I got. I am doing this in a part time basis.

Reply to @claira94: I see you have many gigs on your profile. But if I am correct, none of them have a video of yourself that presents what exactly you provide to your buyers. The other thing is that make use of the all three images by adding a well created picture that describes why a buyer should buy services from you.

Explain why you are different from the other selllers in Fiverr. Don’t try to be too greedy at the beginning. Just add some free giveaways at the beginning then after you get the orders, you can settle on with as you will have no time to waste your time in the future if you properly utilize all the features provided by Fiverr (including the proper use of SEO for your gig).

I guess you are from Sri Lanka (as your profile suggests) and umbata sinhala puluwan neh???

My conversion rates are much lower, but I’ve earned almost 300$ in my first month… 🙂 I haven’t levelled up yet though, despite having amazing reviews, anyone else had this problem? I’ve been active for more than 30 days and have excellent ratings, no orders cancelled and fast turnover times, so I’m a bit disappointed.

Archived