Is this possible

fazal_kareem95

Guest offlinehelpers

I’ve moved your post to conversations as I can’t see anything to rant about.

There are many sellers with lots of great feedback - it’s entirely possible! ☀️

Great service, repeat clients etc.

Replacing old gigs is sensible - that’s why the current gigs have fewer feedbacks than you may be expecting?

I’ve moved your post to conversations as I can’t see anything to rant about.

There are many sellers with lots of great feedback - it’s entirely possible! ☀️

Great service, repeat clients etc.

Replacing old gigs is sensible - that’s why the current gigs have fewer feedbacks than you may be expecting?

No what he is asking here is about the badge the seller has up to 3500 reviews and all I can see here is (new seller)…

Maybe its a bug I don’t know but this definitely got my attention:thinking:

Guest offlinehelpers

No what he is asking here is about the badge the seller has up to 3500 reviews and all I can see here is (new seller)…

Maybe its a bug I don’t know but this definitely got my attention:thinking:

Must be a bug - I just visited the seller’s profile and there’s nothing that says ‘New Seller’ on that gig.

Edited - yes I can see it - sorry!

Possible explanation? The seller doesn’t seem to have any level badge, so perhaps they’ve been removed, hence the ‘new seller’?

Must be a bug - I just visited the seller’s profile and there’s nothing that says ‘New Seller’ on that gig.

Possible explanation? The seller doesn’t seem to have any level badge, so perhaps they’ve been removed, hence the ‘new seller’?

That’s right. He did break the ToS probably and removed his levels. There are a few sellers on the front page of Logo Design category that are “New Sellers” or “Level 1”. And they used to be Level 2.

is the level badge is removed by fiverr or any option present on seller profile to select as new seller

Guest offlinehelpers

is the level badge is removed by fiverr or any option present on seller profile to select as new seller

There’s no option as a seller to remove a badge as far as I’m aware, so it must have been removed by Fiverr.

Guest offlinehelpers

Looks like he is not aware of it himself.

If Fiverr have removed his level badges, he’ll be more than aware! 😉

Why are you so concerned about someone else’s account?

If he hasn’t copied your account or doing anything illegal, it’s best not to “out” someone on public forum,

gina_riley2 i don’t have any concern with else account but here is some thing different there for i asked the fiverr community to explain me that thing

Archived