Is this site gun friendly?

cncdeveloped

Been trying this site out for a few days and running through the totorials. I’m an engineer and design and manufacture all different types of gun components. Is this site gun friendly? If you have a firearms manufacturing license and are licensed by the ATF can you conduct gun transfer’s on this site? :thinking:

Fiverr is an international website platform. The amount of varying firearm regulations and restrictions is dizzying just comparing cities, counties, and states in the United States; trying to determine the legality of gun transfers when also considering the rest of the world would be a Herculean task.

The safe assumption would be no.

Fiverr is an international website platform. The amount of varying firearm regulations and restrictions is dizzying just comparing cities, counties, and states in the United States; trying to determine the legality of gun transfers when also considering the rest of the world would be a Herculean task.

The safe assumption would be no.

I assumed no too on the transfers, but was curious about other components to firearms that arnt typically regulated.

Yeah, I’d proactively reach out to customer service to ask about that, but I think it’s probably a no. Fiverr is publicly-traded and doesn’t allow adult-themed gigs, so it would stand to reason they’re probably not okay with things in a similar oft-censored vein.

Firearm transfers would definitely be considered something only adults can legally conduct.

I don’t think simply having a firearm displayed or utilized in some safe and legal manner for a gig would be considered adult content. I’ve seen some gigs that do firearm green screen footage and such.

Firearm transfers would definitely be considered something only adults can legally conduct.

I don’t think simply having a firearm displayed or utilized in some safe and legal manner for a gig would be considered adult content. I’ve seen some gigs that do firearm green screen footage and such.

Thanks for the response, been trying to find some something similar on the site and have seen pictures of guns but not necessarily related to manufacturing.👍

Thanks for the response, been trying to find some something similar on the site and have seen pictures of guns but not necessarily related to manufacturing.👍

Fiverr allows things like painting figurines and crafting objects, but anything firearm related is a whole different kettle of fish. Best bet would be somewhere else.

I agree with images / writing about guns, provided they don’t touch on illegal subjects (e.g. depicting or describing a political figure being graphically shot). Being that the OP’s name has “CNC” (Computer Numerical Control) in it, I’m assuming he sells/makes 3D printer or machined part diagrams for gun components, which kind of crosses into physical/issue-laden territory.

For SURE, ask CS first:

Incitement

Incitement means encouraging or asking other people to engage in unlawful conduct. Be aware that inciting others to commit a crime may be a crime in itself, regardless of the outcome of the request.

Do not:

• Ask for or instruct people to break the law.
  • Engage in activities of questionable legality.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/violence-criminal

and
Fiverr ToS:

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Illegal or Fraudulent services
  • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
  • Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
  • Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
  • Reselling of regulated goods
  • Promoting Fiverr and/or Fiverr Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, enunciator said:

Fiverr allows things like painting figurines and crafting objects, but anything firearm related is a whole different kettle of fish. Best bet would be somewhere else.

I specialize in manufacturing of these types of components, but my services can vary through out all manufacturing so maybe I’ll start there.

Thanks again

On 2/11/2021 at 11:58 AM, lloydsolutions said:

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Here is the link for Customer Support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new who will be able to answer your questions.

Thanks sent them a message 🙂 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, imagination7413 said:

For SURE, ask CS first:

and Fiverr ToS:

Thanks I sent a message to them. 👍

On 2/11/2021 at 11:49 AM, imagination7413 said:

For SURE, ask CS first:

and Fiverr ToS:

None of which I’m asking breaks any of these regulations just seeing what the community thinks, and will message fiverr directly. Thanks

On 2/11/2021 at 12:02 PM, enunciator said:

The topic and timing of this thread are quite a coincidence for me. I’m developing a few new gigs which happen to include firearms in them. I’ve already thoroughly dissected the ToS, so hopefully I won’t run into any issues.

Can u elaborate a little more on what u are trying to set up?

Archived