Is this some kind of Technical issue with gig ranking? Level 2 Seller

brandstar6

My gig was on the first page since March and suddenly in July, it dropped to the end. I don’t know the reason, I contacted customer support many times but nothing conclusive.
After that, I almost received 20 orders but the gig position is still the same nor going down nor going up. This is the link of the gig .
Anyone can tell me the reason?
Thanks in advance

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

This is what I am talking “Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis.”

But my gig is permanent its position is not changing even after the orders.

This is what I am talking “Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis.”

But my gig is permanent its position is not changing even after the orders.

But my gig is permanent

Fiverr itself says it’s not.

Four months on the ‘first page’, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s four months on the last. Maybe see if it changes again in November.

But my gig is permanent

Fiverr itself says it’s not.

Four months on the ‘first page’, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s four months on the last. Maybe see if it changes again in November.

Maybe see if it changes again in November.

I hope so this will happen asap.

My gig also dropped into last page in the last of JUNE, my gig not getting a single click! I am also level 2 seller, I am very mouch struggling with this account! whether I got 400-500 impression with 30-40 click in a single day now its down to 50-60 and 0 click! my profile is ok cancellation rate, conversation, order completion everything is ok but can’t understand why fiverr down my profile! there are many sellers in front page with cancelation and bad ranking but its not impact on their profile but its impact on our profile and its never come back I think

My gig also dropped into last page in the last of JUNE, my gig not getting a single click! I am also level 2 seller, I am very mouch struggling with this account! whether I got 400-500 impression with 30-40 click in a single day now its down to 50-60 and 0 click! my profile is ok cancellation rate, conversation, order completion everything is ok but can’t understand why fiverr down my profile! there are many sellers in front page with cancelation and bad ranking but its not impact on their profile but its impact on our profile and its never come back I think

same case with me, don’t know what will happen. But I think it’s from fiverr to give the chance to other sellers

Archived