Is this true that youtubers saying?

keyur44

That seems pretty self-explainatory. Naturally there’s always more buyers, as everyone can be interested in a service (Sellers too), but only some people offer services themselves.

Fiverr also does marketing, so you can think if one TV ad brings a million interested visitors to the site, do you think that would mean more than 500k new sellers? Nope, I’d estimate a maximum (Possibly much less) of a few thousand of those could become sellers quite fast, and rest would be potential buyers only.

You can also do a quick check if you think how many people that you know have purchased something from Fiverr, and then how many of those are sellers. I’m pretty sure majority have only purchased.

Guest phantompower

It would depend on where those youtubers are getting their intel. Do note that youtubers will say anything to get views.

That seems pretty self-explainatory. Naturally there’s always more buyers, as everyone can be interested in a service (Sellers too), but only some people offer services themselves.

Fiverr also does marketing, so you can think if one TV ad brings a million interested visitors to the site, do you think that would mean more than 500k new sellers? Nope, I’d estimate a maximum (Possibly much less) of a few thousand of those could become sellers quite fast, and rest would be potential buyers only.

You can also do a quick check if you think how many people that you know have purchased something from Fiverr, and then how many of those are sellers. I’m pretty sure majority have only purchased.

this is very sensible, convincing explanation for my confusion.

Archived