Is too many mutual cancilattion can be a ccause of Fiverr account suspend?

I want to know that Is too many mutual cancilattion can be a ccause of Fiverr account suspend ? or any other problem for it ? Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

nope ! if you have lot of cancellation then your gig will lost ranking & you will not get any order :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot I understand it.

you are welcome :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Nobody will tell you for sure really.
I guess depends on the number. If 9 of 10 orders are canceled maybe that could fire an alarm.

I had many mutual cancellations over the years and I’m still here.

No, I think because when you receives too many cancellations your gig rating will be automatically down in result, and gig stop getting new order’s.

PS: Automatic and Mutual cancellation’s are two different things.

I Hope it helps. Thanks

Thanks a lot bro. I have few mutual cancellation but not much. Trying to reduce mutual cancellation. Thanks .

Thanks a lot for your valuable comment. It,s help me . I am trying to reduce mutual cancellation. Thanks a lot.

Welcome, mutual cancellation can be accepted some how. but try to reduce as much as you can.

Yes I am trying it. Thanks for your suggestion.

This is the respond i got from the customer support team about the mutual cancellation ‘‘After review of your account I can see that most of your orders were cancelled by mutual agreement. Keep in mind that cancelling the orders mutually does not have any negative effect on your account (including your gig ranking) so you don’t have to worry about that’’. Hope, it helps!

Thanks a lot for your help. It,s really helping me . Though I am trying to reduce mutual cancellation also. Thanks a lot. It,s help me a lot.

It does! Thanks for sharing that.