Fiverr Forum

Is Using Video for Gig is most effective?

Fiverr suggest to upload video in Gig.They say it’s increase view. Now I want to know,is it really works?
-Which video is suitable? -Personal making Video? or Video by video editing like cartoon video?

My 2nd query is if my gigs impression,Clicks,view is going underrated,Should I delete me gig and create another one?

My impressions increased from 250/week to 1100/week after adding a video to my gig. I think you’ll get some sort of boost in the ranking after you add a video.

It depends on your target audience, but I’d stay away from cheap whiteboard videos. I can only speak for myself, but I completely ignore those. (Especially videos like you have right now) :slight_smile:

Many Many Thank you for your valuable Tips.:blush:

Hey!

Think about search engines in general, for example, the smallest one - Google :slight_smile:
Any search engine I know will rank you higher when providing a video because it knows you have a video - it can ‘read’ it.
Since you don’t want to only have a video for the search engine, you want to showcase your offering for potential customers. Make it attractive - make it simply yours.
In my experience you can even record a video with your smartphone, people want to know who you are and what you can do for them and then, they are happy to order if they like it!

I wish you all the best,
Matthias

Thank you a lot for your suggestion. I hope your Tips will dependently help me.

Have you got a Call to action statement with your gig? Re evaluate and read it as the client, what would you do with the gig? are you speaking to the need of your service? are you ready to order? you can either edit it or create a new one! Only in a prior post somebody lost their most operative gig by deleting, the new one was not approved…:rose:

I think video that is made by professionals can attract other. And videos can take attentions of buyers because It helps to define everything related to gig in very short time.
Thanks
DigitalArtists

Okay I understand. I will surely try this.
Thank you…:blush::blush:

Best of luck.
Thanks

I think so
You can try

I totally agree! I have had great success with a whiteboard presentation! The personal video is also beneficial!

Yes, It is beneficial.:slight_smile::slight_smile:

It’s really helpful to have a gig video. Because clients can understand your work within few minutes. you can add your best works for it and create a great video.
2D explainer video is a good solution as my opinion. because im good at it. I have knowledge about that.
Gig videos can understand easily and they are eye catching. so definitely your impressions, clicks and views will increase.
Also try to attach your work when you deliver the work. so you can keep a good profile.

Good luck. :slight_smile: