Is video watermark removal work will violate Fiverr ToS?

sabya_ads

Don’t do it 🙂 If the client published it in somewhere like youtube probably It’ll be caught. what happened if client said someone from fiverr marketplace did this ? the entire fiverr reputation will stick a black mark ! be intelligent don’t help to do illegal things. honest is everything

cheers

If your work infringes the IP rights or ToS of a third party, it automatically violates the Fiverr TOS.

So yes!

Why is it that some people can’t come up with something legal for a change? Then you wouldn’t have to ask questions like that.

I just reported to Fiverr about that buyer.

I didn’t say any difficult words anyway 😃

If I write “dog cat baby flowers pretty anyway stepping backward”, the words themselves may not be difficult, but the sentence doesn’t make sense.

Sometimes peoples never get the point on easy way but only know how things turn on complicated way.

Check the photos. I am seeing the same person. 😐

? I see different people from different locations and with different writing styles. One is just not communicating much at all and the other one is communicating in a slightly unusual manner. The OP question seems to have been answered, anyway.

Archived