Issue Not getting orders

chris_ld

Hi Chris,

1. Utilize all the available options for your gig. Video, pdf, etc. Make sure when creating a video that you have a few selections to split test. If you feel you have a good idea to what your core demographic is, I would suggest finding suitable royalty-free music to add to it while tossing in a few transitions.

2. Your about the seller, doesn’t provide a visitor information about YOU. Utilize this section by making it more personable.

3. Go through your sales and see if you can find any commonalities, requests made by your clients that you currently don’t offer OR had to make an exception for when working with them.

Lastly, I tend to make it common practice to take a peek at what my fellow sellers are offering. To make sure I’m in line whether from a product or service stand point. YOU are appearing online so that’s always a plus.

I hope my feedback has helped or given you some things to consider.

J

Hi Chris,

1. Utilize all the available options for your gig. Video, pdf, etc. Make sure when creating a video that you have a few selections to split test. If you feel you have a good idea to what your core demographic is, I would suggest finding suitable royalty-free music to add to it while tossing in a few transitions.

2. Your about the seller, doesn’t provide a visitor information about YOU. Utilize this section by making it more personable.

3. Go through your sales and see if you can find any commonalities, requests made by your clients that you currently don’t offer OR had to make an exception for when working with them.

Lastly, I tend to make it common practice to take a peek at what my fellow sellers are offering. To make sure I’m in line whether from a product or service stand point. YOU are appearing online so that’s always a plus.

J

Thanks for your advise!!

@jwaynevo

Hi Chris,

J

Thanks for the great tips

Archived