Issue: Offering services that are not allowed

design_jenny

I am a graphics designer. Immediately after creating a gig to design business cards, I got a warning that says my account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in Fiverr marketplace.
I really can’t figure out what I might have done wrong.

In the description of the gig, I typed in a link to my other gig. Could this be the problem?

I am careful about repeating the same mistake which could lead to a ban.

• 1 year later...

Same problem of me, They say (Issue: Offering services that are not allowed) and dined my all gigs,
(Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.)
Help me to leave this problem

Same problem of me, They say (Issue: Offering services that are not allowed) and dined my all gigs,

(Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.)

Help me to leave this problem

What was your gig offering?

1 I will be grow up twitter, Instagram,facebook 500 followers

2 I will do amazing video editing

3 I will add motion effect on you still pictures

$ I will be able to edit your gaming videos

the first one is not allowed. paypal banned selling social media services and don’t allow it so that will fall under breaching third parties’ terms of service

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem
I had just deactivated my old account because I wasn’t getting enough orders then I made a new account with a different email
this time I uploaded videos but with the same pics i had on my old account
So I also received a Waring twice on two of my gig and they didn’t got active
this time I made a gig about creating YouTube thumbnail and I used 2 of my old pictures and I was flagged could the reason be using old pics?or i had used liked to my flickr account to show some samples to the buyers but have of the community is using that
another thing i deleted my gigs on my old account before deactivating it
I don’t want to help banned
need help here

the first one is not allowed. paypal banned selling social media services and don’t allow it so that will fall under breaching third parties’ terms of service

Really is that breach of TOS?

Just see here, tons of gigs are there similar to this. Many of them are level 1, level 2, top rated and pro seller. Please don’t tell me that, Fiverr CS did not see any of theme. It’s a simple search of “grow social media follower”.

I am getting really confused about what TOS is for and what not!

i just did that thing where i read a six month old post without realising, and it looks like the OP has solved their issue

anyway, as far as i know, if you want to deactivate your old account and start a new one, you have to ask fiverrs permission first, via CS. i guess they do this to try to avoid freud, to prevent users doing it so that they can contact other users that have blocked them, or to avoid bad reviews, that sort of thing. that could be why you got the warning, because they noticed you were using the same images. unless there was something else wrong with your gigs. hard to know without the deets

i just did that thing where i read a six month old post without realising, and it looks like the OP has solved their issue

anyway, as far as i know, if you want to deactivate your old account and start a new one, you have to ask fiverrs permission first, via CS. i guess they do this to try to avoid freud, to prevent users doing it so that they can contact other users that have blocked them, or to avoid bad reviews, that sort of thing. that could be why you got the warning, because they noticed you were using the same images. unless there was something else wrong with your gigs. hard to know without the deets

Thanks for the help

I think I should try talking to the costumer service

Archived