Issue : Order Delivery Violation

maggiexiong102

My account was flagged for using the delivery button to send incomplete,partial , or an empty delivery today. Mistake communication with the buyer worth $5.00, the V.I.D. Buyers marked this for me, and canceled the order.

Now what will be happened for my account or gig ? Will it not sell any more ? I haven’t receive any inquiry today. Hope anyone can help to explain, and I can know more about this service.

Best regards,
Maggie Xiong

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account.

Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever!

Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning.

You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…

Thanks for your kindly reply. Impossible to return to normal again? That’s a big pity, also a big loss for me.

Thanks for your kindly reply. Impossible to return to normal again? That’s a big pity, also a big loss for me.

That’s a big pity, also a big loss for me.

Please keep in mind, it is up to you to be aware of the rules here. It is up to you to make sure your don’t have any violations. When you break the rules, Fiverr is right and appropriate to give warnings. If your account is still active, make sure you don’t break the rules again.

My account was flagged for using the delivery button to send incomplete,partial , or an empty delivery today. Mistake communication with the buyer worth $5.00, the V.I.D. Buyers marked this for me, and canceled the order.

Now what will be happened for my account or gig ? Will it not sell any more ? I haven’t receive any inquiry today. Hope anyone can help to explain, and I can know more about this service.

Best regards,

Maggie Xiong

I haven’t receive any inquiry today.

There’s nothing unusual about that.

Archived