Issue Resolved - Please delete this thread

nicolasmulatier

This issue has been resolved. Please delete this thread.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

“you will be paid in 3 days if the buyer does not respond”, however it has been 4 days

Unfortunately, the buyer requesting cancellation is considered responding, thus resetting the 3-day timer. Keep denying the cancellation!

Major kudos to you for standing your ground! You are not alone in this, sadly.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

“you will be paid in 3 days if the buyer does not respond”, however it has been 4 days

Unfortunately, the buyer requesting cancellation is considered responding, thus resetting the 3-day timer. Keep denying the cancellation!

Major kudos to you for standing your ground! You are not alone in this, sadly.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Indeed, not backing down. I certainly do not want her to think that she can scam freelancers without facing consequences.

Thank you for the details regarding the 3 days period. Good to know! Will keep you updated!

If she does not decline your request order will be completed automatically if she keeps on sending cancel request and you keep on declining at some point fiverr with themselves cancel order and that way you might be affected a little less

You will be affected in both ways wheter it is cancelling an order or getting a 1 star review. So you just need to choose a better option for yourself. However, as you said you did your work fully it is sad and just matter of luck to find such a bad buyer. But sadly we all sellers at some point have to face such issues.

If she does not decline your request order will be completed automatically if she keeps on sending cancel request and you keep on declining at some point fiverr with themselves cancel order and that way you might be affected a little less

You will be affected in both ways wheter it is cancelling an order or getting a 1 star review. So you just need to choose a better option for yourself. However, as you said you did your work fully it is sad and just matter of luck to find such a bad buyer. But sadly we all sellers at some point have to face such issues.

Thank you for the feedback, we will see what happens. I am definitely not cancelling on my end! I count on Fiverr to make the right decision.

Archived