Fiverr Community Forum

Issue to withdraw money to paypal

Hey I am facing to transfer my 8$ fiverrs to paypal account please check and revert me back.

2 Likes

We are buyers and sellers here we can not check your account and revert dolars back to you.

Please contact support@fiverr.com for help with your issue.

2 Likes

I assume this is your first time withdrawing your earnings to PayPal. For the first time, you will need to verify and link PayPal account to Fiverr. After that, next time, you will not need to verify or link. All you would need to do is just click PP button and funds will be transferred automatically.

1 Like

What type of link I have to click it please let me know.

Not clicking a link, you have to link your PayPal account to Fiverr. Go to Earnings, click PP. Then you should get instructions. It’s been a while when I first time linked my PayPal, I don’t quite remember. Anyways, you should get further instructions when you click it.

This is not an issue, the review was left 1 day ago, recent delivery was 2 days ago so I would assume the 14 day wait time isn’t over. Funds will remain pending until 14 days are over after your final delivery.

1 Like

I already linked account paypal to fiverrs but it is not going please check and revert me back.

I am talking about my 8$ which I delivered 1 of April just check reply back.

I checked your profile. Looks like user reviewed your work a day ago. You have to wait 14 days to withdraw your earnings.

1 Like

https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I already done that every thing why you are not understanding my problem.

Then please let us understand it by briefly describing the problem. We got a little of information about your problem :wink:

1 Like

Do you think this is customer support here on this forum?

Do you realize that this is not support?

1 Like

I thing that customer support because one buyer is chetting with me so please help me out.

Please help me buyer is cheatting with me.

Please contact support and ask them to help you. I am not support staff.

Your order will be complete after 3 days automatically.

1 Like

Hello, I am facing the same problem and have tried everything but nothing works.
Every time I withdraw through PayPal it gets initiated and then fails.
But I recieve an email from fiverr that it was successful.
What do I do ?

Have you made withdrawals before to Paypal?

@akshatgambhir how did you get your Paypal withdrawal problem solved?

Could You Share what Fiverr showing when trying to transfer.

This keeps happening, it initiates and then fails