Issue with a Buyer first time

Hi everyone, i create short video ads for clients with my kids. I made a video for a client wich was very happy with the results until he asked me for the raw footage of the edited video wich is not included in the offer. He completly changed his behavior and doesn’t want accept the video anymore. I worked an entire day to make the video professional and just because i don’t release the raw footage is it right for him deny to accept the video? Thank you for your advices
Valentina

That’s a weird attitude coming from the buyer. If your gig’s description says that the raw footage is not included or it’s an extra I suggest you to contact CS, submit a ticket and they will probably help you

DO NOT LET THE BUYER BULLY YOU!

If raw footage is not part of the Gig, the Buyer can’t have it.

Do not be too surprised if the Buyer threatens to cancel.

You may have been scammed by a Buyer trying to get something from you for nothing.

That’s a weird attitude coming from the buyer. If your gig’s description says that the raw footage is not included or it’s an extra I suggest you to contact CS, submit a ticket and they will probably help you

I mean, we did more than 50 videos and we had a couple of clients asking for the raw footage but as we declined their request they just accepted it and never make it an issue. The gig says that will be delievered a 60 sec video and that is what i am trying to deliever him. He even was very happy with the video quality but after i deny the raw footage he just started to make issues.

DO NOT LET THE BUYER BULLY YOU!

If raw footage is not part of the Gig, the Buyer can’t have it.

Do not be too surprised if the Buyer threatens to cancel.

You may have been scammed by a Buyer trying to get something from you for nothing.

i contacted the CS but i wanted to check if someone had similar weird experiences. For me is the first time and i hope will be the last.

i contacted the CS but i wanted to check if someone had similar weird experiences. For me is the first time and i hope will be the last.

Don’t expect it to be the last.

There are some nasty Buyers out there.

That’s why I stay away from Buyer Requests.

A lot of the Buyers there are not very professional.

If the CS see that i am in the right side can they make the buyer to accept the video?

If the delivery is on par with was what presented, they should leave/mark the gig as completed and not let the buyer cancel, as per the payment terms. But, it seems like they stopped doing that after they moved the rules. We’ve seen a lot of sellers get their orders cancelled just so that scammers could get away with them recently, and I personally have seen it enforced a few times back when I started, but not anymore.

Now it’s most likely cancellation – but you don’t get penalised if you’re in the right – or nothing else. Maybe the above if you’re lucky.

Many people who scam also decide to give up the act and pretended they never tried to, who knows what’ll happen.

Archived