Issue with a cheating by a customer

dilkishehari

Hello everyone, I’m a seller giving the web traffics service towards the customers. One of my customer has already got my traffic service with bonus and now he ask to cancel the order disputing on me that traffics are not real.he says it by using Google console. Everyone knows the mismatch of Google analytics and console. He doesn’t accept it and cheated on me. He doesn’t send me screenshots of Google analytics.he wants to make me fear and have more traffics for his another url. I reported this issue to the fiver team and still no solution. My customer doesn’t let me to complete this order and ask for revision every time when I delivered it. He is already received the service. What should I do?😔

There’s no such thing as selling organic traffic and if there was it accomplishes nothing. You can’t pay people to be engaged with something and using click farms is beyond unethical and pointless, too.

You’re complaining about cheating when what you’re selling IS cheating.

Thank you very much for your reply. I haven’t click farms. I use white hack methods ex: Traffic exchange network , social media groups, ads like that. Again Thank you very much you advice 🙂

Thank you very much for your reply. I haven’t click farms. I use white hack methods ex: Traffic exchange network , social media groups, ads like that. Again Thank you very much you advice 🙂

Whatever you use, it isn’t organic and you’re lying by saying it is.

And no, exchanging traffic with others is not white hat.

And it’s utterly useless to exchange traffic with people. How can you think that is organic if people are only visiting it as part of a transaction? And why do you think that would help a buyer? It doesn’t.

Whatever you use, it isn’t organic and you’re lying by saying it is.

And no, exchanging traffic with others is not white hat.

And it’s utterly useless to exchange traffic with people. How can you think that is organic if people are only visiting it as part of a transaction? And why do you think that would help a buyer? It doesn’t.

I try to boost customer Alex rank. I clearly mentioned in my gig " SALES AND CONVERSATION MAY HAPPEN. BUT CAN’T GUARANTEE BECAUSE WE CAN’T CONTROL PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS"

So Please tell me is this unethical? I’m trying to understand this. Thank you

I try to boost customer Alex rank. I clearly mentioned in my gig " SALES AND CONVERSATION MAY HAPPEN. BUT CAN’T GUARANTEE BECAUSE WE CAN’T CONTROL PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS"

g " SALES AND CONVERSATION MAY HAPPEN. BUT CAN’T GUARANTEE BECAUSE WE CAN’T CONTROL PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS "

Where do I begin on this.

As I clearly stated, I was saying that fake traffic is stupid and unethical. I never even mentioned conversations.

Second, it doesn’t become okay to do something unethical just because you attach a disclaimer. And that disclaimer doesn’t even address the issues of fake traffic.

Third, the whole premise of your gig is fraudulent. You’re saying the traffic is organic, which it isn’t. And you’re saying there’s value in you bringing in (fake) traffic. There isn’t.

Your gig is nonsense and fraudulent and creating a disclaimer doesn’t make that okay. It’s absolutely ludicrous to think that trading traffic does anything for a client at all.Do you think it helps their SEO or something? It doesn’t.

What do you think a client accomplishes by you trading traffic?

g " SALES AND CONVERSATION MAY HAPPEN. BUT CAN’T GUARANTEE BECAUSE WE CAN’T CONTROL PEOPLE ENGAGEMENTS "

Where do I begin on this.

As I clearly stated, I was saying that fake traffic is stupid and unethical. I never even mentioned conversations.

Second, it doesn’t become okay to do something unethical just because you attach a disclaimer. And that disclaimer doesn’t even address the issues of fake traffic.

Third, the whole premise of your gig is fraudulent. You’re saying the traffic is organic, which it isn’t. And you’re saying there’s value in you bringing in (fake) traffic. There isn’t.

Your gig is nonsense and fraudulent and creating a disclaimer doesn’t make that okay. It’s absolutely ludicrous to think that trading traffic does anything for a client at all.Do you think it helps their SEO or something? It doesn’t.

What do you think a client accomplishes by you trading traffic?

Thank you very much​:blush:😊. I undersood

Archived