Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2020 at 12:22 PM, ahsan_g91 said:

Its a big problem. I was communicating with a buyer. What if I lost a sale?

I’ve got both sellers and buyers I’m working with. My problem (or theirs) the buyers now it’s an urgent GIG they are working on. I’ll give them my email next time. Cannot afford for this to happen again…at least then if it does they will know they can easily contact me

I’ve now lost money on eBay. I hire freelancers of here to process my orders etc, and this week alone 3 separate freelancers have majorly messed up. Nothing has been processed as a result since last Friday… finally found a decent freelancer today - now he’s panicking due to not being able to get my replies etc

On 4/3/2020 at 12:31 PM, pjwilson1 said:

I’ll give them my email next time. Cannot afford for this to happen again…at least then if it does they will know they can easily contact me

You can get permanently banned from Fiverr if you do that, and if sellers accept to contact you outside of Fiverr, they can get permanently banned, too.

I’ve just sent all freelancers I’m in current contact with the URL for this topic so they can (maybe!) Eventually check it out themselves

On 4/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, catwriter said:

I’ll give them my email next time. Cannot afford for this to happen again…at least then if it does they will know they can easily contact me

You can get permanently banned from Fiverr if you do that, and if sellers accept to contact you outside of Fiverr, they can get permanently banned, too.

Actually your completely wrong. If I were to WORK outside of Fiverr, meaning I chose to pay direct…then yes, I would. Otherwise, no, I won’t be banned.

And if you really must know, my freelancers working for me already have my email address due to it being required in order to complete their GIGS. Alas, I’m sure they will not realise it’s a Fiverr issue why I am not replying to their VERY urgent enquiries. Thanks!

What’s even more :crazy_face: is… The user is saying that on a thread that a Fiverr Staff started. 😯 Telling/encouraging other users to violate terms is a NO-NO.

Actually your completely wrong. If I were to WORK outside of Fiverr, meaning I chose to pay direct…then yes, I would. Otherwise, no, I won’t be banned.

And if you really must know, my freelancers working for me already have my email address due to it being required in order to complete their GIGS. Alas, I’m sure they will not realise it’s a Fiverr issue why I am not replying to their VERY urgent enquiries. Thanks!

And if you really must know, my freelancers working for me already have my email address due to it being required in order to complete their GIGS.

That part is allowed, then, but contact outside of Fiverr is still forbidden (not just payment), unless previously allowed by Customer Support.

Every now and then, there’s someone on the forum who has violated that rule and was banned because of it. They all think that they did nothing wrong.

I’ve got both sellers and buyers I’m working with. My problem (or theirs) the buyers now it’s an urgent GIG they are working on. I’ll give them my email next time. Cannot afford for this to happen again…at least then if it does they will know they can easily contact me

You will get banned from fiverr, by not following rules, Its no allowed to share contact details!

Read TOS again, later dont cry about your account being banned.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:50 PM, kerrywatson said:

This is affecting my RESPONSE rate, will this also be reversed?

Mine too Hun, annoyingly as well, due to both buying and selling on the same account… unless I reply to all potential sellers, my response rate goes down! As we know (don’t mean to be rude, promise) a lot of seller messages are irrelevant! To be honest!

My response rate has dropped to 50% due to this 😭

Just wondering… Why is it that I’m getting INUNDATED with certain freelancers/buyers messages, alas mine (and those etc on this thread) are not going through?!!

A reminder to everyone. While this situation is frustrating, users who are participating in conversations in the forum are to adhere to the rules and community standards. If these rules and guidelines are broken, please be prepared for some “quiet time” on your account.

It would be great if you guys can send some popup on website, so that our buyers can have notification about current problem.

I think that would be informative and helpful for the buyers and sellers!

I think we all just need to try and be patient and respectful, especially of the staff who are trying to calm this chaos haha

Archived