Issue with my Gig's description.... Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Everyone!

I’m new to Fiverr and I recently created my first Gig. Unfortunately, I’m having an issue with my Gig description. In my edit box I have some words in bold and I have everything spaced out so it’s easy to read. I clicked save but when someone clicks on my Gig, this is not what shows up!! I know that Fiverr states that edits may take up to 24 hours to update, but it’s been days…What am I doing wrong? Also, if you have any suggestions for me, pleas feel free to comment. I haven’t received my first order yet so I want to edit and do what I can so that ppl will want to order. Thanks so much!

Fiverr.com/superdetermined

@superdetermined

Hi there, there are lots of thing you can’t do on a gig description. Fiverr has its own way of displaying the gig description. Check other popular gigs to check how they wrote their gig description you’ll get the idea what i am talking about.

Good Luck

Reply to @emostafa: Thanks!

None of the attributes work on my gig description either. When I edit my description, I can see where I used bolding and other attributes but when I view the gig description they do not show up. I submitted a ticket to Fiverr CS a month ago and still waiting for them to fix.

Yep, I noticed this too when I launched a couple of new gigs. All the formatting gets blown out.

Reply to @steveeyes: A month ago? Wow. Hopefully they can fix this

Reply to @tsweezey: It’s good to know I’m not the only one that experienced this. Hopefully there’s a solution for it