Fiverr Community Forum

Issue with withdrawal

Hi everyone,
This is regarding my Paypal account. I’ve been expecting “2 small deposits” from paypal in order to confirm my account. But it’s been over 6 days and I still haven’t received those deposits.

Has anybody else faced this issue? Could you share some light on this?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hello, you will need to get in touch with Paypal. Also get in touch with your bank.

Paypal has a phone number to call if you google it.

Also be sure you put in the correct banking information.

3 Likes

I suggest you must contact paypal. You can get the number from google.

2 Likes

Hi @misscrystal
Thank you for your suggestion. It is listed on Paypal’s website that their customer service is currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
I’ll try contacting my bank.

2 Likes

Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer.

You can still contact them. And the phone number is easy to find. You might be on hold a while but it would be worth it to talk to someone there.

Or hopefully your bank can let you know what’s going on.

1 Like

I’ll still try contacting them. Thank you so much for your guidance. Hopefully, my bank could provide me with a solution to this.

1 Like

you will need to wait for 6 working days for the funds to be shown in your account.

Do keep in mind, since the amount will too small do not rely on the bank sms for the verification so make sure you check on the internet banking, or app or get your passbook updated

2 Likes

Thank you, @priyasumit786.
I’ll keep an out for the deposits.