Issues with Fiverr Customer Support and a Bug

limetones

Hi,

I hope everyone is safe. I received an order on April 30, the buyer directly placed the order and we didn’t have any conversation in inbox. When i checked the requirements, i found a few problems and i needed to discuss it. When i tried to reply, the page kept reloading and i couldn’t send the reply, then i waited a few hours, tried again with different browser, incognito mode etc but no results.

I opened a request on customer support and was waiting for their reply, i had to deliver the project within 3 days so i fixed those problems and started working on the project. I received a reply from CS after about 2 days and i gave them some screen shot and they opened a “technical ticket” for Fiverr Tech support and then i waited again. I completed my work within time but when i tried the deliver the project, the order page kept reloading. The delivery time went over and the order marked as late. Then i asked again if there’s any way i can contact the buyer in inbox as.

Fvr.png.f7b550108554406d9f022bcbeb47f96b.png
Fvr757×541 50.6 KB

And i think the support agent missed the whole point! or i failed to make them understand. Tough later the buyer contacted me and i made him understand the problem. On the next day i tried delivering the project again and it was delivered! I let the CS know that i could deliver the project and they replied as below.

Fvr2.png.57d2d31ab451f47845c13c24370f430a.png
Fvr2862×444 33.2 KB

Then the buyer ask for a revision and the order was completed, i let them know that my analytics went down, please fix this and i kept waiting.

All of a sudden on the 11th day of my request, i got this

Fvr3.png.07f8ec8764faeb68ec753cd2808ca726.png
Fvr3792×417 29.2 KB

and i am waiting again!

They asked me to clean my browser cache and cookies, i sent them a few screenshots and then they assigned the ticket to another CS staff and she’s checking with relevant team. I corrected my issue, my “delivered on time” analytics went down thought not response rate. Waiting again.

fvr6.png.f482ea1fce3047264acc86a0b2b18fba.png
fvr6789×449 31.9 KB

I hope so. My main concern is that they just don’t care! I reported a bug, it affected my analytics which is obviously not my fault, i was waiting for them and they marked it as “Solved”! on 11th day!

Agree ! They need to take into consideration what the seller might be going through.

Archived