Fiverr Forum

It been 3 months, 20 buyer requests replied to and yet to receive an order

Hi. It’s been 3 months since I have been on this platform. I believe it is one of the best if not the best platform to earn since it provides you with a huge pool of buyers from around the world. However, I have been here since October 2018, 20 buyer requests sent and no orders yet. I know that I am relatively a newbie but is there any way that you can advise me so that I can also get at least a few clients coming my way. Here is my link

https://www.fiverr.com/valuepapers2019

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

i dont seems to understand, are u sending buyers requests to get a buyer?
buyers request is meant for a buyer who is looking for seller.

no. I respond to the buyers requests for with the services that I offer through my gigs. That is why I have stated in my post, I have responded to over 20 buyers’ requests. Hope it is now clearer

well, you may want to revisit your gig, and maybe do some retouching on it.

@valuepapers2019 sasa and karibu to Fiverr,

Don’t fret. 20 requests only, some of us are into hundreds - you have 10 requests daily - as a newbie make sure you use up all of them.

Do not be generic in your response to buyer requests, I have way more buys than sells here, but I will say, over 90% of the responses we buyer get from sellers are just not enticing. @lloydsolutions sent you some links start from there.

Another, a quick look at your gigs, I think you need to rewrite them. from the titles to gig descriptions.

Cheers and best of luck.

Jo

Im using over 200 buyer request to get 6 orders. try and try

@joxpress Asante Sana. I think it stands for “thank you”. I learnt some swahili whilst I was in Kenya. Anyway, I will check on them and try to improve though if you have some tips you can kindly share and I will implement them. @joxpress and @bryanjesse

I will do so and not give up. Thanks for the encouragement