It been upto 60 days, and still i didn't get any order!

afraeim7

that is very very low. Use attractive thumbnail and make a video of you describing your best services.It will work,give it a shot 🙂

How many gigs should be on profile? Should i create more gig or delete some gig and make a 1/2 perfect gig?

Cause at first time i created 7 gigs, then i deleted some gig, now i got 5 @premiumdd

How many gigs should be on profile? Should i create more gig or delete some gig and make a 1/2 perfect gig?

Cause at first time i created 7 gigs, then i deleted some gig, now i got 5 @premiumdd

Make 3 different video of yourself describing your 3 best services,Delete all previous gigs as they have not worked.You can also open a new account and post new videos there if you think deleting old gigs may cause problems in ranking.

Make 3 different video of yourself describing your 3 best services,Delete all previous gigs as they have not worked.You can also open a new account and post new videos there if you think deleting old gigs may cause problems in ranking.

You can also open a new account

Make sure to read this first: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/closing-your-account-or-change-username

Also, you are only allowed to have one Fiverr account.

Archived