Fiverr Community Forum

It happened. I got my first order

Well. It happened.

Woke up this morning to another day of 0 orders, made some coffee and heard the ping of my e-mail telling me I had a message on Fiverr. Two seconds later and my heart skipped a beat as I read through the details of my first order. The client was pretty great too. Quick communication and pretty forward and decent feedback on what needed to be done/what changes needed to be made before completing the order.

I don’t want to jinx things but I’m hoping this helps with getting the next one in!

16 Likes

Great work, bro!

Keep it up!

1 Like

that’s a great news, keep it always

1 Like

that’s great news <3

1 Like

Congratulation man! Best of luck for the future!

1 Like

Way to go!! Keep pushing and building things up!

1 Like

Wishing you a big success. Please share your experience after delivery

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the motivation!

Delivery already happened. It was a pretty quick process thanks to the client being very clear and specific on exactly what she wanted done (and changed during revision).

1 Like

@taufiq_zia > Thanks! You too!

@nsmadsen > That’s definitely the plan! I hope to promote using social media and see how that goes.

1 Like

Congratulations keep going :clap:

good news. hope you will get more orders

1 Like

No worries. I have been in your shoes and I know how exciting it is to get the first order!

Just keep hustling!

1 Like

Congrates… Keep it up :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Congratulation Man!!!

Congratulation great news

Great work dear, its continue

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

I missed mine this morning and lost it to someone else. But, guess what? I have been approached by something even bigger than £5 project but the deal is outside Fiverr.com. It’s best to have another route of income generator. However, I will be working at weekends for 14 hours for the next 1.5 months. Downside of working for myself.