It happened to me!

typingservice

I’ve read about people ordering a gig by mistake. I’ve always wondered, how is that possible? Yet, it just happened to me! Just for entertainment, I was browsing the popular gigs. I was watching videos on the gig about composing a 10 second song. I got up to feed the cat, came back…I’m on the completed order page. What? lol. I hadn’t planned to order at all. Although, after that happened I thought of the perfect idea and submitted my information. So, it all worked out. 🙂

Have you ever ordered by mistake?

Guest celticmoon

I confess: yes. Once. Was using a new mouse which was much more pressure-sensitive and had actually accidentally clicked several things as I was getting used to it, including when I was browsing gigs on Fiverr! How embarrassing~ Fortunately, it was a gig I could use, because I felt too silly to confess that I’d ordered accidentally, especially knowing that excuse is generally viewed with disdain by my fellow Fiverrians~ (Fiverrites? Fiverrese? Fivish?)

Reply to @celticmoon:

I could see how a new mouse could cause that! Mine has been having problems, but it’s where I can’t move the cursor. So, I have no idea what happened. At least we accidently ordered gigs that we could use. I’m getting something for my niece. I think she’ll like her own song. As a seller, I’ve only had one customer that ordered by mistake. It was kind of funny, she thought clicking Order Now would just save my gig for her to purchase at a later date. Sort of like collecting a favorite. lol. 🙂 On the bright side, she will probably come back later.

What I don’t get is the person who accidentally orders 13 gigs like one seller reported. Not 13 separate gigs -what a nightmare- but 13 multiples in a single order. That goes way beyond just clicking on the “order now” by mistake. My super sensitive iPad touch screen is guilty of placing orders for me twice. The first time I was relatively new to Fiverr and cancelled. How I wish I hadn’t. The second I just rolled with it and ordered a gig on how to pick up Japanese women as a western man. I thought the gig was creative, hence it was reading it. But I’m not a western man and I’m not going to Japan any time soon. 😛

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @cheezees: OMG I’m laughing so hard right now! Well, if I ever decide my desires run to Japanese women, I’ll know who to ask for advice: my friend @cheezees!

Going to grab some tissues to dab my eyes…

I’ve had someone order by accident. The great part about it was, while that buyer wasn’t ready to order on that day, they came back and made some orders in the future where we actually started a great working relationship. The accident turned into us working together in the future. Pretty cool!

Archived