It Has Been An Interesting Year For Me

looseink

I have mentioned it a few times in the odd post on the Fiverr Forum, but today I thought I’d do a little bit of bragging…if it is allowed here.

It was a year ago when I was rushed to a hospital 2.5-hours away with a “life or limb” emergency. A blood clot had been released by my heart and sent into the top of my right arm. Within minutes the arm went ‘dead’ and started turning blue and cold to the touch.

A late-night operation saved the arm.

X-Rays and other examinations were conducted which resulted in determining I had 10% heart function (congestive heart failure), another blood clot swimming around in my heart, a walnut-sized tumour on the side of one kidney, AFib (irregular heartbeat), and other complications.

To be clear, I don’t smoke, drink or eat a lot of junk. I’m generally healthy.

Anyway, long story made short, I’ve been working very hard to get better and have a 30% heart function (it is improving) and I am now able to climb in excess of 1,000 stairs in a single session (can run some of them), walk for 45 to 65-minutes, have started light jogging, and lift light weights.

I guess where I’m going here is that nothing is impossible…if you put your mind to it.

The same thing can be said about not getting a lot of work here at Fiverr.

You have to put effort into it and that effort will pay dividends down the road.

I’m going to try to add a YouTube link here of a short video I did explaining some of the workout routines I have been following.

Thank you!

I have mentioned it a few times in the odd post on the Fiverr Forum, but today I thought I’d do a little bit of bragging…if it is allowed here.

It was a year ago when I was rushed to a hospital 2.5-hours away with a “life or limb” emergency. A blood clot had been released by my heart and sent into the top of my right arm. Within minutes the arm went ‘dead’ and started turning blue and cold to the touch.

A late-night operation saved the arm.

X-Rays and other examinations were conducted which resulted in determining I had 10% heart function (congestive heart failure), another blood clot swimming around in my heart, a walnut-sized tumour on the side of one kidney, AFib (irregular heartbeat), and other complications.

To be clear, I don’t smoke, drink or eat a lot of junk. I’m generally healthy.

Anyway, long story made short, I’ve been working very hard to get better and have a 30% heart function (it is improving) and I am now able to climb in excess of 1,000 stairs in a single session (can run some of them), walk for 45 to 65-minutes, have started light jogging, and lift light weights.

I guess where I’m going here is that nothing is impossible…if you put your mind to it.

The same thing can be said about not getting a lot of work here at Fiverr.

You have to put effort into it and that effort will pay dividends down the road.

I’m going to try to add a YouTube link here of a short video I did explaining some of the workout routines I have been following.

Thank you!

That is awesome to hear! I’m glad you’ve been putting in the effort, and the results are wonderful!

That is awesome to hear! I’m glad you’ve been putting in the effort, and the results are wonderful!

Thank you!

It has been a great deal of work, but worth it…of course.

Archived