Fiverr Forum

It has been months! please help!

I am a new seller on Fiverr and when I started about 4 months ago I received my first order, completed it and the buyer did not leave a review at all, which is fine. Then I received my second order the same week and thought “Wow! Sweet! Two in one week??” Well I happened to be late on the order because life happened and of course the buyer cancelled, which I understand, and left the automatic negative feedback. I tried to offer this buyer a free gig to remove the negative but to no avail. I now have a %67 rating and cannot offer gigs for buyer requests and I have been at a total stand still here for months. Please help! I appreciate any feedback! Thank you Fiverr Community!

Sorry! Make that %50 positive rating!

Sorry this happened to you! You could try asking customer service to remove the feedback since you were new and did not know the consequences but they might not do it. Never be late!

Please be encouraged to hang in there. It will turn around and you will have a chance to gain some progressive momentum. Keep your head up and don’t give up. :slight_smile:

Make a new account and this time try your best to satisfy customers.

Just make a new account

possibleconcept,

A couple things I noticed that you can easily correct. Details sent to your private message.

Reply to @misscrystal: Thank you so much for your feedback!