It has been over 3 months I'm not getting any order

hamzajaani

Basically nothing wrong with your profile Only concern is the last review which you have received couple of weeks ago. It appears on top.
How about impressions, are you getting impressions & clicks or not?
In my point of view maybe the niche you have chosen might not have good scope. If you have talent in other fields try to create a new gig & see.

My main concern would be with the 1 star review that appears at the top of your reviews. I also think that you’ve under priced some of your services. You need to have a few of them that are flat rate deals–I see that you do SEO and such. You may want to consider adding services like content writing (because that is pretty broad) and perhaps website critique or something similar. I find that I got a lot more clicks by broadening what I do.

My main concern would be with the 1 star review that appears at the top of your reviews. I also think that you’ve under priced some of your services. You need to have a few of them that are flat rate deals–I see that you do SEO and such. You may want to consider adding services like content writing (because that is pretty broad) and perhaps website critique or something similar. I find that I got a lot more clicks by broadening what I do.

Thanks for your suggestion but I don’t know content writing. But I will create some of the related gigs related to my niche.

Archived