It is customary to tip - since when?

I’ve been here since 2014 and tipping has always been allowed. Most of my best clients send me a tip at order completion. If a client doesn’t want to tip me, that’s fine, but I prefer to work with those who do.

I’ve been here since 2014 and tipping has always been allowed. Most of my best clients send me a tip at order completion. If a client doesn’t want to tip me, that’s fine, but I prefer to work with those who do.

It’s always been allowed - but it’s now saying you should - this is new.

It’s always been allowed - but it’s now saying you should - this is new.

but it’s now saying you should - this is new.

It’s not new, it’s been there for a while. Others have complained about it, too.

If you want more for your gig, charge more. After having a gig done well, and leaving a 5 star review, I get a note from Fiverr (not the seller) telling me that tipping is customary and asking how much I’d like to tip! If I want to tip the seller, none of it ought to go to Fiverr

Just ignore it if you don’t want to leave a tip.

What does being or not being American has to do with anything? Tipping is a universal concept.

In any case, I don’t like the “customary” part of it either. It’s pushing it a little bit.

In any case, I don’t like the “customary” part of it either. It’s pushing it a little bit.

true… and perhaps the buyer might blame the seller

Archived