It is helpful to share gig

arham_va

Hi Arham,
Sharing gig is always helpful. It not only helps to enhance our impressions and clicks but also becomes the source of orders as the visitors of our gigs sometimes reach out to us and send their order.
So be patient and do all that is necessary to promote your gigs.
All the best.
Thanks

Hi Arham,

Sharing gig is always helpful. It not only helps to enhance our impressions and clicks but also becomes the source of orders as the visitors of our gigs sometimes reach out to us and send their order.

So be patient and do all that is necessary to promote your gigs.

All the best.

Thanks

Thanks

But you tell me why fiverr noty add click when person click our share link

Thanks

But you tell me why fiverr noty add click when person click our share link

Hi Arham,

When clients come to our gigs and click on it, clicks are added. Only we don’t understand the Fiverr algorithms. Don’t worry about that. It is Fiverr whose prime priority is to make we sellers successful for which it has provided us free learning programs, free forums, free buyer requests and many more.

Be optimist and have confidence in Fiverr!

You will enjoy endless success.

Thanks

Hi Arham,

When clients come to our gigs and click on it, clicks are added. Only we don’t understand the Fiverr algorithms. Don’t worry about that. It is Fiverr whose prime priority is to make we sellers successful for which it has provided us free learning programs, free forums, free buyer requests and many more.

Thanks

Can you check my gigs why these not rank well

Hi Arham,

Thanks

It is Fiverr whose prime priority is to make we sellers successful

I’m sorry but this is incorrect. The goal of any business is to earn money for it’s owners. Fiverr is no different. Sellers are the metaphorical product on the shelf. While it benefits Fiverr to help sellers-in-general improve themselves, Fiverr does not need every seller currently on the platform.

It is good to have optimism, but there’s a saying in English: “Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.” It’s better, in some ways, to expect no help from Fiverr.

To the original poster:

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services. What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

Archived