It is possible edit review available gig?

Guest lead_mdrana

Guest lead_mdrana

Dear My Senior Sellers,

Can I edit my Gig ? Please note that, buyer review available ! I want to change price and delivery time.
If I edit it what impact will be happened? It is possible or not ? can I should do it or not ? Looking for your co-operation.

Thanks for support.

Guest lead_mdrana

What Amit said, and, just in case you might be worried about an impact on currently active orders for that gig, no worries, it won´t affect those.

I want to change gig price plan and delivery time, but am worried as this gig has active order and review also

I want to change gig price plan and delivery time, but am worried as this gig has active order and review also

Doesn´t matter, the changes won´t affect the active orders, those will stay under the conditions they were ordered under, as one would expect. 🙂

The only thing you need to be aware of when changing your gig is the gig title, it shouldn´t be too different from what it was before, e. g. if you got reviews on an SEO gig, obviously you shouldn´t suddenly make that gig a logo gig, but if you only want to change prices and delivery time, that´s all fine.

You can edit your Gig price plan and delivery time anytime. I have edited many times and didn’t get any problem even buyers buying my those gigs on regular interval. So don’t worry about it.

But I will suggest you one thing is that please finish your active order first, If you are going to change price of that Gig because It will show a bad effect on your active buyer.

Guest lead_mdrana

You can edit your Gig price plan and delivery time anytime. I have edited many times and didn’t get any problem even buyers buying my those gigs on regular interval. So don’t worry about it.

But I will suggest you one thing is that please finish your active order first, If you are going to change price of that Gig because It will show a bad effect on your active buyer.

Thank you so much for your cordial support 🙂

Archived