A month ago I had completed an order for a customer

I completed all the reviews until the buyer was satisfied

Today I am surprised that Fiverr returned the money to him and I get a warning

Although the sample work is still in demand

Is there no law to protect the seller

What to do now???

I no longer trust this??? 😏

Fiverr sends a reason with every warning. What was the reason for your warning?

They told me I didn’t complete the order

Although I completed it and a month ago

And everything is still in order

With all this, they refunded him money and I received a warning

They told me I didn’t complete the order

Although I completed it and a month ago

And everything is still in order

With all this, they refunded him money and I received a warning

Then you should reach out to CS with all screenshots and proofs that you delivered everything as promised.

Did he ask for a revision after the gig was delivered? and completed?

This request was made last September

He asked for a review before the order was completed and I checked until the order was completed

Now, after a month, they are deducted from my account and sent money for buyer Plus I took a warning

It’s very frustrating when you feel wronged 😑

This request was made last September

He asked for a review before the order was completed and I checked until the order was completed

Now, after a month, they are deducted from my account and sent money for buyer Plus I took a warning

It’s very frustrating when you feel wronged 😑

Wait a second, your buyer asked you to deliver incomplete work so he could mark it as delivered and leave a review? But you kept working with him after the order was completed?

Please try to Tell your story as clear as possible, we are really trying to understand and help but it’s impossible without knowing all details.

Wait a second, your buyer asked you to deliver incomplete work so he could mark it as delivered and leave a review? But you kept working with him after the order was completed?

Please try to Tell your story as clear as possible, we are really trying to understand and help but it’s impossible without knowing all details.

Thank you for your interest

I will explain the whole thing

Last month, a buyer asked me for a search for 200 products

It took a whole week at work and research sent him products

Request a review that 48 products did not like

I told him it’s okay I’ll search for her

Products sent to him did not respond to the order was automatically accepted

After about a month I was surprised today to refund the money to him and I took a warning

All Proof is in order

There are 3 google sheets links, There are products

Do you understand what I want to mean

Thank you for your interest

I will explain the whole thing

Last month, a buyer asked me for a search for 200 products

It took a whole week at work and research sent him products

Request a review that 48 products did not like

I told him it’s okay I’ll search for her

Products sent to him did not respond to the order was automatically accepted

After about a month I was surprised today to refund the money to him and I took a warning

All Proof is in order

There are 3 google sheets links, There are products

Do you understand what I want to mean

Then it looks like you should be right here. Keep us posted as to what what fiverr CS will reply to you.

I understand your emotion but nothing to do.Fiver give higher preference to there buyer. Fiver give no value to there buyer. I share you a my experience in two days ago i complete a order and i message my buyer to check my work … after sometime hi remove me all of account access and say he saw his issue i am not solve any things. I asked him more time to give me a screenshot to his issue which he saw right now.But he did not provide me any screenshot and send me a dispute invitation. then i contact to fiver support they ensure that they can not do anything as fiver can not force to buyer to accept any order. they suggest me to try continue to work again on there project.then i again tell my buyer to give me your account access again so that i can see which type of issue you can see. but he do not provide me…next day fiver support team cancel the order and give me a warning… I am very shock to see that warning i do not know my fault…

I suggest you all of seller to please do not fully depend on fiver as there main earning source because they kick out anytime to your account or gig…

I understand your emotion but nothing to do.Fiver give higher preference to there buyer. Fiver give no value to there buyer. I share you a my experience in two days ago i complete a order and i message my buyer to check my work … after sometime hi remove me all of account access and say he saw his issue i am not solve any things. I asked him more time to give me a screenshot to his issue which he saw right now.But he did not provide me any screenshot and send me a dispute invitation. then i contact to fiver support they ensure that they can not do anything as fiver can not force to buyer to accept any order. they suggest me to try continue to work again on there project.then i again tell my buyer to give me your account access again so that i can see which type of issue you can see. but he do not provide me…next day fiver support team cancel the order and give me a warning… I am very shock to see that warning i do not know my fault…

I suggest you all of seller to please do not fully depend on fiver as there main earning source because they kick out anytime to your account or gig…

That’s what I was thinking, too

Then it looks like you should be right here. Keep us posted as to what what fiverr CS will reply to you.

Here’s the CS response

Really that’s weird they told me the bad work

Why was the person satisfied before and now a month later he became dissatisfied

I concluded from this there is nothing to protect the seller

" Hi there Ayoub, 👋

I understand seeing an order canceled can be frustrating. 😕

Let me assist you and explain.

We care for both buyers and sellers and we want every order on Fiverr to be successful. We always encourage buyers and sellers to try to resolve things mutually by using the Resolution Center and of course we are always here to offer support and guidance. Unfortunately, sometimes both parties cannot reach an agreement despite the time and hard work spent on an order.

When this happens, and the issue is reviewed by our relevant Team, they review the order thoroughly and require buyers to provide a satisfactory explanation and proof before proceeding to cancel an order.

In this case, after a review by our relevant team, the order in question has been canceled for the poor quality of the work delivered and third party Terms of Service violation.

As in any marketplace, sellers are to be held responsible for the quality of their work. We may cancel an order if the services were not delivered, or were not in line with the Gig description or in line with our Terms of Service.

Hope this information helps, Ayoub."

Here’s the CS response

Really that’s weird they told me the bad work

Why was the person satisfied before and now a month later he became dissatisfied

I concluded from this there is nothing to protect the seller

" Hi there Ayoub, 👋

I understand seeing an order canceled can be frustrating. 😕

Let me assist you and explain.

We care for both buyers and sellers and we want every order on Fiverr to be successful. We always encourage buyers and sellers to try to resolve things mutually by using the Resolution Center and of course we are always here to offer support and guidance. Unfortunately, sometimes both parties cannot reach an agreement despite the time and hard work spent on an order.

When this happens, and the issue is reviewed by our relevant Team, they review the order thoroughly and require buyers to provide a satisfactory explanation and proof before proceeding to cancel an order.

In this case, after a review by our relevant team, the order in question has been canceled for the poor quality of the work delivered and third party Terms of Service violation.

As in any marketplace, sellers are to be held responsible for the quality of their work. We may cancel an order if the services were not delivered, or were not in line with the Gig description or in line with our Terms of Service.

Hope this information helps, Ayoub."

So you got a response. They don’t cancel an order without taking a look at the entire process of the order.

It’s not always a case of simply agreeing with the buyer in all cases.

The warning was for third party terms of service violation.

Archived