Fiverr Community Forum

It looks like my profile froze

Hello everybody.
It seems that I generally have no chance here to find an order or project.
I don’t understand the meaning of this site at all.
I’m a professional designer and I can’t get an order here)))) It’s just ridiculous …
It turns out that the site makes money for us and at the same time makes us obstacles.
I made several orders at the beginning and it was all over.
Several months have passed and no movement.
the mouth that writes …
You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!
please review my profile.
Otherwise, it makes no sense to receive spam from Fiverr in the mailbox.

4 Likes

I’m not particularly impressed by some of your samples, and some of your descriptions need to be more descriptive.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Here I saw samples much worse, and they have orders.
I tried to improve my portfolio in different ways. However, nothing helps.

Don’t set your bar as low as some other seller’s “worse” samples.

If you can publish more impressive work on your gig page, that’s a great place to start.

I recorded a brand new demo and had a designer add graphics and music to it and noticed a huge surge in sales.

By the way, I’ve just had a look at your profile and you’re in an extremely competitive field. Fiverr is completely oversaturated with graphic designers. Many of you are extremely qualified, yes, but when there’s that much choice for buyers it’s going to be difficult to get your feet off the ground.

I would do some research into a skill you have which has the lesser amount of competition. Then make an absolutely breathtaking portfolio for that gig or consider adding a video to your gig to catch buyers’ attention.

There’s always someone worse. I just find your claim of “professional designer” doubtful, based on your samples.

1 Like

You can always throw mud at someone’s work, If you are an administrator … It’s understandable why you say so … If a designer … show off your work …

Nah, I’m not an administrator. It’s clear you have a great grasp of presentation and layout. I believe your claim about architect design. The way you’ve set up your gig images is excellent, and the clarity of your offers is fantastic.

I just doubt your claim about being a professional in graphic design. For example, the tattoo gig. You’ve the exact same ink gun in two images: this means it’s copy/paste. The arrangement is wonderful, but it’s clear the designs are not each original.
IMG

no words. no more comments needed. and your help too.