Fiverr Community Forum

It’s been 3 weeks and No sale

Hello friends,

Except putting a video, I have followed all the instructions for an optimized gig. I have been promoting my gigs on social networks. I’m still not getting any sale.

The BR is always empty.

Kindly look thru my gig and advice me what I am doing wrong or what I can do to sell.

My gig is at https://www.fiverr.com/s2/acf1dfb524?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Thank you so much :pray:t2:

6 Likes

BR was empty for me too but now it started to show a few. In the morning hours it seems to show a lot more buyer requests. So check when’s the best time for you and login and utilise the feature.

3 Likes

Thank you @kezarpro for your prompt reply.

Where are you from. My morning and yours might be different. I live in Toronto, Canada.

1 Like

I currently live in Greece. From the UK though.

2 Likes

Try try and try again you will be succeed at last :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s the spirit Vaishali g

1 Like

Honestly you should consider adding a gig video. There are plenty of resources online to create videos for free, and it really does help your gig to stand out and to inspire confidence.

1 Like

Thank you for your precious advice. I understand that videos play an important role in sales.

I’m video shy and people seeing me on the video will not order but run away from my gig :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So that’s like 5-6 hours time difference :wink: so I should check BR at night here

I have a video on my gig, but I am not in it at all! I used a video maker online to create a cartoon video because I am camera shy as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s plenty of gigs that can help :wink:

1 Like

Could you please share the link for it.

I think it was called animaker. I’m not sure whether it’s allowed to post links on the forum

That’s a very beautiful video of n your gig. I will search for such video makers. Did you do the voice over for your video yourself?

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, I did the voiceover. :slight_smile:

Starting out is really hard. Took me 2 years for 2 sales. Then a month for a third… Then a month later I had 10 sales. I really takes a while just keep chugging.

1 Like

Let me get my video and I will How’s everyone there? You to do the voiceover :wink:

:flushed: 2 years, I salute your patients man :+1:

Sometimes Top Rated seller don’t get orders since 1-2 months!
So, don’t give up. Try & try.
best of luck.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @princeraj580

Thank you buddy for your response.

I don’t know, you’re giving me courage or asking me to quit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

God bless you

1 Like