It should forbidden have more than one person on an account

cagricilara

Hi all,

I’ve an experience. Till this happened to me, I have never thought about this issue.

I did a work and get a low rating. Buyer never asked a modification or contacted to me that he did not like the work. It was a work that replacing buyer’s photos with template video. I never care about ratings anymore.

Days later same buyer came again and ordered same gig again. I’ve asked that you did not like video and gave a low star with a negative review, now you wanted same video with different photos. His reply was that there were more than one people use same account. He liked the work but maybe one of other person gave low rating.

Hmmm :thinking: There is a Fiverr account and more than one person use same account. The weirdest thing is other users who use same account can rate, review or maybe reject, cancel the order which they did not order.

I’ve reported that account and asked for if there was anything to do with review by the person who does not order. (I’m really not sure who has ordered and than who rated 😔 I’m confused after buyer’s messages.)

CS reply was; “Keep in mind that it is not against our TOS to have more than one person on an account.”
And reply for removing review was; “Unfortunately, your request to remove this rating does not meet our Feedback Removal Policy.”

I think it should forbidden to use same account more than one real person to avoid such issues. There will always be confusions that we can not predict with such accounts.

Hi all,

I’ve an experience. Till this happened to me, I have never thought about this issue.

I did a work and get a low rating. Buyer never asked a modification or contacted to me that he did not like the work. It was a work that replacing buyer’s photos with template video. I never care about ratings anymore.

Days later same buyer came again and ordered same gig again. I’ve asked that you did not like video and gave a low star with a negative review, now you wanted same video with different photos. His reply was that there were more than one people use same account. He liked the work but maybe one of other person gave low rating.

Hmmm :thinking: There is a Fiverr account and more than one person use same account. The weirdest thing is other users who use same account can rate, review or maybe reject, cancel the order which they did not order.

I’ve reported that account and asked for if there was anything to do with review by the person who does not order. (I’m really not sure who has ordered and than who rated 😔 I’m confused after buyer’s messages.)

CS reply was; “Keep in mind that it is not against our TOS to have more than one person on an account.”

And reply for removing review was; “Unfortunately, your request to remove this rating does not meet our Feedback Removal Policy.”

I think it should forbidden to use same account more than one real person to avoid such issues. There will always be confusions that we can not predict with such accounts.

But the thing is… It would really be hard for CS to figure how many people are ‘using’ the same account. I guess they see it as long as it’s one account, it can be used by x,y,z buyer to make purchases. As long as the people behind the account aren’t abusive etc. Then it’s not an issue in CS eyes.

Hence the…

CS reply was; “Keep in mind that it is not against our TOS to have more than one person on an account.” And reply for removing review was; “Unfortunately, your request to remove this rating does not meet our Feedback Removal Policy.”

He liked the work but maybe one of other person gave low rating.

Also, did you request a feedback modification if that’s the case?

Hi all,

I think it should forbidden to use same account more than one real person to avoid such issues.

There is no convenient way to implement this distinction.

The buyer sounds like a case of the dog ate my review.

I’m working in a category where my biggest competitor is a 7 artists team.
They gained their TRS by their gigs in another category, then they provided their serivces in the same category as me. on top of that they have duplicated their gig and now they get all the trafic

And the only thing I can do against that, is to become a TRS too… so I understand you. but there’s nothing we can do 🙂

But the thing is… It would really be hard for CS to figure how many people are ‘using’ the same account. I guess they see it as long as it’s one account, it can be used by x,y,z buyer to make purchases. As long as the people behind the account aren’t abusive etc. Then it’s not an issue in CS eyes.

Hence the…

CS reply was; “Keep in mind that it is not against our TOS to have more than one person on an account.” And reply for removing review was; “Unfortunately, your request to remove this rating does not meet our Feedback Removal Policy.”

Also, did you request a feedback modification if that’s the case?

t would really be hard for CS to figure how many people are ‘using’ the same account. I guess they see it as long as it’s one account, it can be used by x,y,z buyer to make purchases

You are right it’s hard to figure out how many people use same account. In this issue, user messaged me they use same account. Although Fiverr says it is not against to TOS, I think this will cause problems for both users and sellers.

As I said I do not care about reviews anymore. So I did not send a modifications ad in past I had terrible experiences with modifications. I just write reply for both good and bad reviews.

t would really be hard for CS to figure how many people are ‘using’ the same account. I guess they see it as long as it’s one account, it can be used by x,y,z buyer to make purchases

You are right it’s hard to figure out how many people use same account. In this issue, user messaged me they use same account. Although Fiverr says it is not against to TOS, I think this will cause problems for both users and sellers.

As I said I do not care about reviews anymore. So I did not send a modifications ad in past I had terrible experiences with modifications. I just write reply for both good and bad reviews.

And the only thing I can do against that, is to become a TRS too… so I understand you. but there’s nothing we can do 🙂

Please inform me if I am wrong. There is team accounts for team. Is not it that for avoid using same account more than one person with a shared budget?

Sure 😦 That’s make this issue weird. Nothing to do.

It would be strange to have two people on an account who both hire the same seller. It might be the same person, ordering again who gave the bad review.

It might be the same person, ordering again who gave the bad review.

I’m really confused 😊 As @pacquo said “the dog ate my review”

Please inform me if I am wrong. There is team accounts for team. Is not it that for avoid using same account more than one person with a shared budget?

Sure 😦 That’s make this issue weird. Nothing to do.

Yes I know. Teams can use this feature or can decide to use an individual account. it’s not against the TOS

The sole problem is that a single seller can’t compete with a team.

fastest answering rate, never overbooked …

I don’t judge theim. They have the right to do this. But understanding is a thing, accepting is another one 😛

Archived