Fiverr Community Forum

It's 60 days+ but no orders

I am upset. I have no order and i am new also

20 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

2 Likes

Just keep trying… Never lose hope :heart:

5 Likes

Okay brother thanks for your support

1 Like

So I didn’t look at every Gig you have in details, but from what I saw:
1- You are doing data entry, I’ve notice that a lot of seller that comes here, asking for help because they don’t have orders, are doing data entry. My guess is that the market is saturated with sellers doing that kind of gig. So you’ll have to be patient.

2- When it comes to translation/ writing gigs, Buyers are super picky when it comes to syntax, grammar and spelling ( and they are right to be picky). But in your translation gig, you did a couple of those. Like in your package descriptions you spelled “languauge” instead of “language”.

3- " AFTER ALL FULL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE IN MY GIG. I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO IMPROVE MY TALENT IN FRONT OF YOU THROUGH YOUR RESPECTIVE PROJECT AND MAKE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP."
That last paragraph of your Gig description sounds super weird to me. I get what you want to say here. Maybe it’s only me, but when I see long term relationship, I think marriage, lol. Also I’m pretty sure you wanted to say “Prove” instead of “improve”. Personally I would change it to something more like:
"I’m looking forward working with you and helping you with your projects. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me."
Or something like that.

5 Likes

@goswami2020 bro, you must also be active on social website(like twitter, linkedin). and promote your services and gig on there. I thing and I wish you will get an order 100%.

1 Like

Thanks my dear well wisher brother

Don’t lose hope, rise your confident. Find out Your lacking in your profile and Gig.

1 Like

Be patience…and keep active always.

okay thanks for your advice

1 Like

Thanks for your reply

1 Like

dont worry … try again and again will be success one day
some tips for you

1. online 24/7
    2 . Fast response
  2. Every day send 10 BID properly
1 Like

Okay i will always remember this

2 Likes

WHAT IS BID? thanks…

2 Likes

BID short mean
I mean Buyer request
sorry if you dont understand : )

2 Likes

Thnaks for answering

1 Like

I can recommend you to improve your gig thumbnails, make them look more professional.
Another great advice is to do a keyword research for every gig and create a keyword optimized gig description! Never give up!!

4 Likes

Thanks ma’am for your respective advice

keep patience success will come soon inshaallah.

1 Like

thank you sir it’s my pleasure