It's a Thrill To Be On Fiverr!

One of my Youtube viewers watching my vlog reached out to me and told me about Fiverr. She thought I could earn income here and I’m always down to earn income in new ways so I tried it. I love it!

I didn’t get ANY sales until I recorded a video for my gigs. Then I got my first sale and I panicked wondering if I could deliver. I Did! She loved my ideas!

Then I sat and watched as more orders came in. It’s always that same THRILLING feeling when an order is placed and that same PANIC when I read the order and I immediately wonder if I can deliver. But I always deliver because this is something I LOVE To do and I do it for fun whenever I can. It’s my pleasure and it’s so easy for me to come up with marketing ideas.

I’m really having a lot of fun on Fiverr. It’s like doing mental exercises where I get to earn money too. People talk a lot of smack about this platform saying it’s for mediocre workers and such but nah- I am in no way mediocre and I’m here.

I hope I get to sell more marketing ideas and have more fun helping people. Thanks Fiverr!

Glad to hear Fiverr is working out for you. No need to panic, your rating is perfect! Do what you love, and love what you do.

I know what you mean about people talking smack, but I’m just laughing my way to the bank. Let them talk. Keep up the good work!

Reply to @fungirl77: That’s right! ALL the way to the bank!