Fiverr Community Forum

It's almost a week now but no orders :(

It’s been almost a week now but I haven’t got a single order.
Here is my profile any tips will be appreciated. Thanks :smiley:
https://www.fiverr.com//shanicr

2 Likes

1st. Use your real profile image rather than any celebrity.
2nd. Learn from fiverr blog & academy
3rd - research about your technical skills.

4 Likes

Please let my know about where am I lacking. Is it my descriptions or my tags?

2 Likes

Lol :smile: I have seen your profile and It seems, you’re trying to hide about yourself :slight_smile: That’s not going to be work - Buyers will never trust on you!!

Suppose to be : You’re going for a job interview with a Someone Else Resume, Name and image :blush: that company will K***you!!

3 Likes

LOL, I know but the truth is, I am 17 years old and any buyer won’t actually trust a 17 year old boy xD. That’s why, I am a bit reluctant to post my own pic. Plus, I’m not that handsome either haha :D. Please let me know if there are any other flaws in my GIGS? or profile?

Five years ? :open_mouth: That’s really frustrating :frowning:

1 Like

1st : Be What you’re always - Don’t care, What others will think about that!!

Think - You’re 17 year old and You wanted Driving License. You will do wear someone else Mask to look older? :sunny:

Focus on your Education First :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, this is really disheartening :pensive:

1 Like

sorry, i thought you will take it easy as well as a friend of mine :slight_smile: ok i am removing

Please don’t remove it. I’m actually using it as a motivation.

I saw your gig when I was looking to get a logo and passed on you because of the fake picture.
Just sayin’.

4 Likes

It means I should change my profile picture to mine in order to have better impressions right?

1 Like

I’m a bit shy but now I uploaded my own profile picture :smiley: I hope it will help

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Thank you so much for motivating me :wink: