Its Annoying To Not Getting Order, After My First Order!

Hi there friends!
as i join fiverr in febraury 2017, i got my first order in just 15 days, even they label my gig as “Best Seller”. After this, i am unable to get a single order, its really annoy me.
Please have conversation over it!

Your gig is labelled ‘Best Seller’ because it’s your best seller, not an overall Fiverr best seller.

Have a read of this, it might help you:
https://www.fiverr.com/academy?source=footer

Ok, so how to improve overall result, how can i get more & more orders??
I am feeling so hungry for fiverr orders… :wink:

get out there and market, don’t wait for buyers to come to you. Message boards, social media, get your gig out to the people that can use it.

Did you look at the academy link I gave you, have you read every useful post in the forum, have you got the maximum 7 gigs a newcomer can have, have you posted your gigs on social media, have you gone around town with a sandwich board on you advertising your gig?

If you said no to any of those, then get off your backside and go and do it! :slight_smile:

You need to be active in your success on Fiverr as with anywhere else - don’t just sit and wait for it to happen.

@offlinehelpers friend i know about Academy and i am in touch with it and use to read all useful posts. Fiverr gives us a chance to create 7 gigs, but i have 3 of it, beacuse i have limited skills.
Yes, i do, i daily share my gigs on social media like facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedin.
Last thing, i use to stay online from 6pm-6am daily.
By the way, thanks for your time, to give me areply.

Thanks!

Just a small point … it might be a good idea to remove the capital letters from your profile description as it does not look very professional. Also you need to be patient! :slight_smile:

Okay friend, i am just going to edit it, right now!

Please, stop calling everybody ‘friend’, particularly your clients. It’s one of those things that’s just not universally liked. :slight_smile:

Ok, you are right!
These all are small points, but it really matters! :+1:

Well, you did ask for help…! :wink:

Yes may be…
Thanks All. :slight_smile:

You can edit your gig and Share it in different social media sites.