It's been 1 month, i didn't get any order. help me with you advice

abir_ahmmed

Hello beautiful people.
I am a digital marketer. I am very confident about my work that I can do a project very nicely. but it’s been 1 month I had created my gig. but I didn’t get any orders yet. I don’t know what is the real problem or what I have to do? Please advise me on how can I get orders.
My gigs are given below, please check it if I need to improve anything–

1.Gig number 1
2.Gig number 2

Hi Abir,
There is no issue with your gigs. You have made much effort to make gigs that can grab the buyer’s attention. Focus on gig titles, see whether your gigs are coming in search results. Promote gigs on the social media platforms, it will enhance the number of impressions and clicks, also the chances of getting orders.
Show your long presence on Fiverr and have good communication with the clients. You will soon catch orders.

Best of luck

BEST AND MOST HELPFUL ANSWER:

follow the same steps:

1- search what you wanna make your gig about

2- let say UIUX. go to Fiverr and search for UI UX only

3- now open all top-rated sellers at least 10 if not then top 10 gigs on the page

4- check the specific words in their title other than UIUX for example “custom, best, beautiful, web, design, mobile, ios, etc” these are gig niche or specifications

5- copy all these in a note pad

6- now check which one is mostly used by them let say ‘beautiful’

7- now check how many gigs have the same word in their title on the first page of search

8- if it’s greater than 10 or equal to 10 or if it’s more than all other words ( search all above (4) )

9- use the same word in your title and make sure your title characters are not more than 45 or 50 or remain as “perfect” ranked by Fiverr

10- now use all the 10 words you took from the gigs and use them properly (no copy-paste) in your gig description all of them must 3 times especially your gig word “beautiful”

11- add 2 of your other gigs shareable short link in the gig at the end before “last line” ( take the shareable links by clicking on the share button on the gig page )

12- check the top 20 gigs tags and check how many of them are common and use the 5 most common

13- for gig image use canva (i prefer photoshop) “contact me on Fiverr at binarycase10 and I will make 3 gig images in $5 only with quora reference”

14- for images use size 550 width 370 height and margin of text should be around 10 px to 20 px. this way on search pages your text will appear properly and fully not sliced as Fiverr uses small images thumbnail on those pages.

15- as Fiverr website colors are bright we need to use contrast colors like black, blue, orange, red. to attract our gig from others.

16- don’t use much of text/images only 1 or 2 images and 2 to 3 bold text but must be clean.

17-Font “ROBOTO BLACK/BOLD” or “OPEN SANS BOLD”

18- especially share your gig on Linkedin/Facebook/insta with the same hashtags + hashtags of software/tools you use like #adobexe #fiverr #uiux …. etc

if you wanna learn more visit me on Fiverr at binarycase10

BEST AND MOST HELPFUL ANSWER:

follow the same steps:

1- search what you wanna make your gig about

2- let say UIUX. go to Fiverr and search for UI UX only

3- now open all top-rated sellers at least 10 if not then top 10 gigs on the page

4- check the specific words in their title other than UIUX for example “custom, best, beautiful, web, design, mobile, ios, etc” these are gig niche or specifications

5- copy all these in a note pad

6- now check which one is mostly used by them let say ‘beautiful’

7- now check how many gigs have the same word in their title on the first page of search

8- if it’s greater than 10 or equal to 10 or if it’s more than all other words ( search all above (4) )

9- use the same word in your title and make sure your title characters are not more than 45 or 50 or remain as “perfect” ranked by Fiverr

10- now use all the 10 words you took from the gigs and use them properly (no copy-paste) in your gig description all of them must 3 times especially your gig word “beautiful”

11- add 2 of your other gigs shareable short link in the gig at the end before “last line” ( take the shareable links by clicking on the share button on the gig page )

12- check the top 20 gigs tags and check how many of them are common and use the 5 most common

13- for gig image use canva (i prefer photoshop) “contact me on Fiverr at binarycase10 and I will make 3 gig images in $5 only with quora reference”

14- for images use size 550 width 370 height and margin of text should be around 10 px to 20 px. this way on search pages your text will appear properly and fully not sliced as Fiverr uses small images thumbnail on those pages.

15- as Fiverr website colors are bright we need to use contrast colors like black, blue, orange, red. to attract our gig from others.

16- don’t use much of text/images only 1 or 2 images and 2 to 3 bold text but must be clean.

17-Font “ROBOTO BLACK/BOLD” or “OPEN SANS BOLD”

18- especially share your gig on Linkedin/Facebook/insta with the same hashtags + hashtags of software/tools you use like #adobexe #fiverr #uiux …. etc

if you wanna learn more visit me on Fiverr at binarycase10

Thank you so much for your important advise. I will implement this to my gigs.

Hi Abir,

There is no issue with your gigs. You have made much effort to make gigs that can grab the buyer’s attention. Focus on gig titles, see whether your gigs are coming in search results. Promote gigs on the social media platforms, it will enhance the number of impressions and clicks, also the chances of getting orders.

Show your long presence on Fiverr and have good communication with the clients. You will soon catch orders.

Best of luck

Thank u so much 💓

Archived