It's been 2 months, but I didn't get any order

Guest sohailahmad123

Guest sohailahmad123

Hello guys, It’s been 2 months, but I didn’t get any order I need suggestion with my profile or my gigs kindly give me. you suggestion is very important it will give me hope and courage.

I am a web developer …. from under your profile description.

We find the right combination …. We can develop sites like these: ….from your gig description.

Who is a buyer dealing with? …. is it you? …. and if so why are you saying “we”.

A buyer will just read this , be totally confused, and move on to buy from someone else.

Suggest you change your descriptions so that the buyer knows exactly who is offering the gig.

That is your first step to getting orders!

Guest sohailahmad123

I am a web developer …. from under your profile description.

We find the right combination …. We can develop sites like these: ….from your gig description.

Who is a buyer dealing with? …. is it you? …. and if so why are you saying “we”.

A buyer will just read this , be totally confused, and move on to buy from someone else.

Suggest you change your descriptions so that the buyer knows exactly who is offering the gig.

That is your first step to getting orders!

Thank your very much sir I have changed every mistakes that you have mentioned above.

hopefully that will increase my sales

Thank your very much sir I have changed every mistakes that you have mentioned above.

Are you reaching out to market and promote your gigs to your target customers, or are you just sitting back, hoping that they randomly find you?

Guest sohailahmad123

Are you reaching out to market and promote your gigs to your target customers, or are you just sitting back, hoping that they randomly find you?

I am sending buyer request as well and that’s I am thinking enough .

Guest sohailahmad123

Another tip: Suggest you do not address others as sir, mate, bro, dear, buddy, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

ok good but how to address them? with their names ?

Archived