It's been 2 weeks since i joined on fiverr

Remember you gigs are probably in a very competitive category. Try to keep your gig images relevant and eye-catching. I would also avoid the unlimited revisions on your gigs as they just ask for dodgy buyers to take advantage. I’d also probably remove 100% money back guarantee from your gig description. I don’t know if that something you can even do on fiverr. But it isn’t necessary. Thats what revisions are for.

As for getting orders, just improve your gigs, and promote your gigs where you can. Message friends and family or share via social media to help get the orders coming in. Don’t rely on orders coming in but try to make an active effort to market and promote your gigs.

As for more tips, there are plenty of guides and advice on this forum such as jonbaas’ post here:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Remember you gigs are probably in a very competitive category. Try to keep your gig images relevant and eye-catching. I would also avoid the unlimited revisions on your gigs as they just ask for dodgy buyers to take advantage. I’d also probably remove 100% money back guarantee from your gig description. I don’t know if that something you can even do on fiverr. But it isn’t necessary. Thats what revisions are for.

As for getting orders, just improve your gigs, and promote your gigs where you can. Message friends and family or share via social media to help get the orders coming in. Don’t rely on orders coming in but try to make an active effort to market and promote your gigs.

As for more tips, there are plenty of guides and advice on this forum such as jonbaas’ post here:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks for your suggestions, It really helpful to a beginner like me.

Archived