It's been 6 months, I haven't received any orders

riyadrigan

Hi there,
I’m a level 1 seller of Fiverr (VFX & Video editor). But It’s been six months since I haven’t received any orders.
I share my gigs on social media & try to active online. This month I received 10 buyers+ messages. But no one ordered. A buyer mistakenly gave me 3.7 stars, That’s why I can’t send buyer requests. What should I do in this situation?
My profile links: https://www.fiverr.com/riyadrigan

Thanks
Riyad Rigan

You could try reducing your prices (for packages where you can) or increasing the duration of the video created a bit. If you still can’t get orders after a while you could maybe ask CS if you can close the account and create a new one. That way you’d be able to send offers to buyer requests (though you’d lose your level 1 badge).

These are my suggestions/comments for the gigs:

Gig: I will do vfx, rotoscoping, keying and tracking in after effects
In the premium package “contact for costume offer” could be “contact for a custom offer”

Gig: I will create a dynamic app promo video for ios android
In the gig description:
“Fill free to contact me” could be “Feel free to contact me”

Gig: I will make blotter media glowing scribble dance animation
In the gig description:
“The Scribble Animation Is Totally Depend on” could be “The Scribble Animation totally depends on”

You could try reducing your prices (for packages where you can) or increasing the duration of the video created a bit. If you still can’t get orders after a while you could maybe ask CS if you can close the account and create a new one. That way you’d be able to send offers to buyer requests (though you’d lose your level 1 badge).

These are my suggestions/comments for the gigs:

Gig: I will do vfx, rotoscoping, keying and tracking in after effects

In the premium package “contact for costume offer” could be “contact for a custom offer”

Gig: I will create a dynamic app promo video for ios android

In the gig description:

“Fill free to contact me” could be “Feel free to contact me”

Gig: I will make blotter media glowing scribble dance animation

In the gig description:

“The Scribble Animation Is Totally Depend on” could be “The Scribble Animation totally depends on”

I’ll change the words. Thanks a lot

Try making a video with your actual self in the video explaining what it is you do!

It works the best on Fiverr if you don’t want to put yourself on the platform you will always come into these types of big gaps.

Video presentation builds the most trust!

You wouldnt buy many things without seeing it first maybe once or twice but not frequently.

Sell yourself first then your service or product.

Archived