It's been a long time!

rahman_farzana

I got 8 order in January. And got 1 order in 20th February .And that was the last order I got. I got very good review overall. But I didn’t get any order in This month. I sent 10 buyer request everyday and stay online. I use fiverr app in my phone so that I can response quickly if anyone knock me.But still I didn’t get any other work. Feeling so frustrated!

In this month I don’t receive any single order though I have sent so many buyer request. Still I am sending 10 buyer request per day but did not get any order that makes me frustrated.

Same here. Though i give buyer request properly! What is the problem I really don’t understand. :frowning_face:

Fiverr works like it. Even I have 300+ Reviews and my overall rating is 5. I have been maintaining my stats from last 1 year and never let them down. However, I also see order ratio going up and down.

It really gives you trouble but don’t lose hope. Just check and update your gig tags if your current gig’s are not giving you orders.

Also I would suggest to keep only those gigs which have good market and you think it will be a great gig to give you enough sales. I have myself not made more than 3 gigs and now have just 2 in order to concentrate and feature the same two gigs.

So keep and continues check and try to get some good buyers who can give you continues orders like 1-2 in a month. I too had bad times in last 2 months almost got no new order however due to my old cutsomers I get few orders that atleast make me earn enough to fulfill my daily needs.

Fiverr works like it. Even I have 300+ Reviews and my overall rating is 5. I have been maintaining my stats from last 1 year and never let them down. However, I also see order ratio going up and down.

It really gives you trouble but don’t lose hope. Just check and update your gig tags if your current gig’s are not giving you orders.

Also I would suggest to keep only those gigs which have good market and you think it will be a great gig to give you enough sales. I have myself not made more than 3 gigs and now have just 2 in order to concentrate and feature the same two gigs.

So keep and continues check and try to get some good buyers who can give you continues orders like 1-2 in a month. I too had bad times in last 2 months almost got no new order however due to my old cutsomers I get few orders that atleast make me earn enough to fulfill my daily needs.

Thank you man for your advise.

Thank you man for your advise.

You are welcome!

Also if you send same kind of buyer request I would suggest you to change the method. How I have improved is when I send the buyer request I at first see that I will surely do this and get a good review too as I am good at it.

So when I start writing I do mention some things which are needed by the buyers and tell him about the main things he wants and how I can do it in better way and provide you a good end product.

Have confidence in yourself that your buyer request is good to get a reply and I am sure you will start writing much better result yeilding buyer requests.

Archived