Its been a two months

I have not been getting orders for two months. It is been like everything is finishing day by day. I am losing everything. Decreasing my motivation level. I don’t know how to share my feelings. My heart is broken to a million of pieces. I worked a lot day and night and after that where I am?

I have not been getting orders for two months. It is been like everything is finishing day by day. I am losing everything. Decreasing my motivation level. I don’t know how to share my feelings. My heart is broken to a million of pieces. I worked a lot day and night and after that where I am?

My heart is broken to a million of pieces. I worked a lot day and night and after that where I am?

Yikes! Now that’s deep. 😬 was 2-months ago.

Maybe, it’s time to upyour game. :point_down:t4:

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Pick up the pieces with this thread. :point_down:t4:

Are you feeling bored, sad, grumpy like Oscar da grouch or feeling uninspired to do sh!t? slightly_frowning_face Want to kick the habit? Great! smiley [bigbird] Post something that makes you feel good inside or uplifts/motivates you. In return, it could possibly do the same for others. It could be a fave quote, story, pic, a cute dog2" alt="dog2, video, movie scene, song or whatever that tickles your fancy. I’ll high_heel" alt="high_heel kick it off… Whenever I listen to t…

Did you try following any of the tips you were given when you’ve asked a similar question previously?

Here’s another one - there were some good ones here.

What to do now? Please help in getting orders. Please be specific. Please visit my profile and give me good advice or tips which will help me or other community members. Thank you so much for being here. frowning

Why not offer one cheap $5 gig just to get some movement going again?

Did you try following any of the tips you were given when you’ve asked a similar question previously?

What to do now? Please help in getting orders. Please be specific. Please visit my profile and give me good advice or tips which will help me or other community members. Thank you so much for being here. frowning

The services I am offering is not possible in $5. The work is very lengthy also very time taking. So that is why.

Good advice was given in that thread.

Perhaps you could drop your prices a bit to get you going again, or offer a different gig at a lower price?

I mean after 2-months if the price scale is not working, then it’s time to tweak.

@samdesignspro I notice your virtual assistant basic gig is 4 hours for $100.

Then the description says:

We will be your virtual assistant for 2 day

So, essentially you’re offering 48-hours of VA? Confusing!

I worked a lot day and night and after that where I am?

Can you share what it is you have been doing for those two months? That would help people to advise you more accurately.

Regarding your gigs - your prices are all over the place.

Your Virtual assistance gig is 4 hours for $100 and then 8 hours for $495, then 16 hours for $995.

In addition, your gig delivery time are crazy for someone with no orders - You want someone who is to pay $60/hour (8 hour gig) to wait 15 days for delivery? 8 hours is one day of work!

Then when I look at your Market research gig the prices are even stranger:

$50 for 1 hour

$95 for 8 hours

$495 for 16 hours.

It looks to me as a buyer that you have increased your prices a lot without doing it properly and frankly, it just makes me think that the whole thing is suspicious for someone with 160+ reviews.

Spend some time on fixing your gigs, make the prices good value for money and if someone is hiring you for a lot of hours, then the price per hour should be the same or LESS than if they hire you for one hour.

I worked a lot day and night and after that where I am?

Can you share what it is you have been doing for those two months? That would help people to advise you more accurately.

Regarding your gigs - your prices are all over the place.

Your Virtual assistance gig is 4 hours for $100 and then 8 hours for $495, then 16 hours for $995.

In addition, your gig delivery time are crazy for someone with no orders - You want someone who is to pay $60/hour (8 hour gig) to wait 15 days for delivery? 8 hours is one day of work!

Then when I look at your Market research gig the prices are even stranger:

$50 for 1 hour

$95 for 8 hours

$495 for 16 hours.

It looks to me as a buyer that you have increased your prices a lot without doing it properly and frankly, it just makes me think that the whole thing is suspicious for someone with 160+ reviews.

Spend some time on fixing your gigs, make the prices good value for money and if someone is hiring you for a lot of hours, then the price per hour should be the same or LESS than if they hire you for one hour.

Thank you. I will do that.

Thank you. I will do that.

Sorry, I meant to say too:

You have some great reviews and did very well for a while. Did you get demoted 2 months ago?

This can be very disheartening but the answer is to get MORE focused, not less focused.

Decide what your price per hour should be and then set your prices on that.

Also, try using smaller packages so 1, 2, 3 hours.

This makes the gig look cheaper and also encourages people to pick 2 hours which you can complete in 2-3 days.

You have some great reviews and did very well for a while. Did you get demoted 2 months ago?

This can be very disheartening but the answer is to get MORE focused, not less focused.

This makes the gig look cheaper and also encourages people to pick 2 hours which you can complete in 2-3 days.

Yes, I was demoted from level 2 to zero. And it takes me down from the sky. From that time until now I am very disheartened and broken. My motivation level is zero. I think doing something is better than nothing. I need to do the setup again from the start. And it makes me frustrating.

I will make changes in my gigs

Yes, I was demoted from level 2 to zero. And it takes me down from the sky. From that time until now I am very disheartened and broken. My motivation level is zero. I think doing something is better than nothing. I need to do the setup again from the start. And it makes me frustrating.

Yes, I was demoted from level 2 to zero.

It’s horrible - it happened to me too. 😦

Keep going - as you said, almost pretend you’re starting from scratch again, regardless of your level at the moment.

I think doing something is better than nothing.

You’re right - it is! 🙂

I will make changes in my gigs

I understand - it is not nice to feel that way.

However, there has been lots of people who have offered advice and want to support you so use the advice you were given here and on other threads.

When you have time, take 2 hours to look through, edit and adjust your gigs and then come back here and ask people to say what they think about the changes. It really helps to get other people’s advice and feedback and the forum people are great at doing that.

I understand - it is not nice to feel that way.

However, there has been lots of people who have offered advice and want to support you so use the advice you were given here and on other threads.

When you have time, take 2 hours to look through, edit and adjust your gigs and then come back here and ask people to say what they think about the changes. It really helps to get other people’s advice and feedback and the forum people are great at doing that.

I am very appreciated. Thank you so much brother for giving so much useful and accurate advice. I will do the same as you said. It is really helpful for me and the other Fiverr community as well. You are right, I need to do something unique and simple. So people can able to hire me. Thank you so much again!

I am very appreciated. Thank you so much brother for giving so much useful and accurate advice. I will do the same as you said. It is really helpful for me and the other Fiverr community as well. You are right, I need to do something unique and simple. So people can able to hire me. Thank you so much again!

What I said is very similar to what @offlinehelpers said in April.

Things will only change if you make the changes this time!

Don’t just wait and then come back in September to ask for advice again!

The most positive thing about your situation is that there are things you can do to change it - you are not helpless - you can actually change things so just do it!

Good luck!

The most positive thing about your situation is that there are things you can do to change it - you are not helpless - you can actually change things so just do it!

Good luck!

I will make changes, then I will come here again to ask for your advice. Thank you so much!

Good luck!

Please check out my gigs now and let me know that is this ok or need to change something?

Archived