It's been one month ! :(

Woho ! its been one month and no job ! :frowning: well I know about the ups and downs of fiverr and even though I added a new gig to get more chances of jobs. Its just not working. Now people on fiverr say that I should do the promotion of my gig, but I always face a problem, which is the awkwardness when like from no where I will start sending my gig links and asking people to give me a try. I mean people on social networking sites enjoy chatting and sharing funny and emotional stuff, but if I will send this type of messages, I don’t think they will even bother replying.

So is there anyway I can do the promotion without using social networking websites?

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQS.

Well, you have only 2 gigs man. Try to be creative and add more. More gigs, better change to sell something…

Reply to @wadsolutions: Yeah I get that, but What else should I go for? I only do creative writing and rewriting :frowning:

Well, you should try to be online more often and participate in the community. I answered your gig on May 2… Today is May 12. If you answer to clients after 10 days, then it will be hard for you to find work. The competition here is too big, especially in writing.

About the gigs: You look about 20-25 years old. You say that the only 2 (actually 1) abilities is writing and re-writing blog and website content? This seems impossible, unless you grew up in a cave. Even then, you could offer a gig like “I will tell you how to survive in a cave for $5”. You should just think a little harder and try to be more creative about making the gigs. You tell people that you do creative writing, but you are not creative at all. Creativity is an skill, which is not pointed to a single ability. You can’t be creative on 1 thing, but not on another. It’s a skill of your personality…

So be creative with your gigs. And sorry if you find my comments too rude, but they are honest. I could be more polite, but I think you need exactly the oposite :).

Cheers and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Ventsi

Reply to @wadsolutions: Okay, it may seem rude, but its not I can understand, but here are a few things, I am not 20-25, I am 19 and B.tech Student, full time college. You say I am not creative at all, well mate its not true, according to me, I am a creative writer, I can read things and then I can put that knowledge in my own words, but that doesn’t mean that I can be a creative designer too. There are plenty of fields where creativeness comes in handy, but its not possible for anyone to be good in every field. People are satisfied with my work. About that cave thing :stuck_out_tongue: Yes I can offer a gig like that but you can’t expect me to provide tips to survive in Alaska, just because I know how to survive in a cave. :slight_smile:

ajits733 said: people on fiverr say that I should do the promotion of my gig, but I always face a problem, which is the awkwardness when like from no where I will start sending my gig links and asking people to give me a try. I mean people on social networking sites enjoy chatting and sharing funny and emotional stuff, but if I will send this type of messages,
"This type of messages" are called SPAM, and you're right, people don't like it. However you can make meaningful contributions to an online conversation, and list your URL as a signature, with your name.

But you're creative, according to you. There are hundreds of creative ways to promote your gigs without being offensive (I gave you one), and no one is going to hold your hand and tell you precisely what to do. The forums have many dozens of threads offering sage advice and tips to help members. Use the search engine. Stop waiting for other people to solve your problems for you.

Your gig description is AWFUL if you are looking to sell writing services. This part for instance:

" impotent part of the SEO"

I would have stopped considering ordering at that point. It is an error (two errors in fact) that should have not got in there. There are a few other errors dotted through that small amount of text too. It is not ideal for a writer in the slightest.

I then read through your feedback and one or two caught my eye. In particular this one:

"Did not delivered, SCAMM DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM!!!“

Looks as though you delivered the gig empty. That is a big no no.

and then this:

” It doesn’t look like English is this person’s native language based on the writing quality."

and your response to that:

"If you would have told me to write in the native style then I would have written in one."

This is just wrong. If somebody orders a gig in English then they expect a gig to be written in native English. You should automatically assume what they want.

"seller didnt deliver on time and was very late. Delivered only 2 out of 3 articles. NOT RECOMMENDED"

Another where you did not deliver everything.

and another:

"Ordered 5 gigs received 2 avoid SCAMMER!"

Based on all of that it comes as no surprise that you are not getting orders. There are a LOT of content writers on Fiverr. If you want to stand above them then you need to deliver quality content. Based on comments on your gig and your description I am going to assume that the content is not of a high quality.

Sorry :frowning:

I’m sorry too. “A article”, “rewriting a content”, “its” (instead do it’s), awkwardly placed commas, addressing the buyer as “you” and then as “the seller”. It honestly doesn’t look like English is your native language. Maybe you have some other skill you can promote on Fiverr. Writing is not one of them. So add some more gigs highlighting other skills you possess.

Thank you to all of you for pointing out my mistakes. :slight_smile: I will make sure that I work on these problems. :slight_smile: