It's Been Rough and Patchy, But I Got my First Order Yesterday :-)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on your first sale. I also made my first sale quickly, and I have provided great service and quality gigs. I have been selling gigs for just over a month and my best selling gig is now on page 2 for a great keyword.

I think the trick is to keep the sales coming in, to consistently get good reviews, make sure all your orders are delivered on time and keep your response time as quick as possible.

Congrats on your first sale. I also made my first sale quickly, and I have provided great service and quality gigs. I have been selling gigs for just over a month and my best selling gig is now on page 2 for a great keyword.

I think the trick is to keep the sales coming in, to consistently get good reviews, make sure all your orders are delivered on time and keep your response time as quick as possible.

Great tips @lynnehuysamen 🙂

Welcome and congratulations on your first order! Keep looking at the BRs, and once you got some shiny review stars, that will help you get more orders.
Lynne is very right with the deliver on time, I think that´s one of the most important points to avoid negative reviews. Good quality and communication never hurt either, of course. 😉
Much luck and success and fun! for the outgoing and the year to come!

Archived