Its been too long haven't received any order yet

james_co

Hello I just wanted to say that i joined fiverr in march and now its june. April gone May gone June almost gone and still haven’t even got one order yet. I’m pretty upset. I am great at using illustrator and photoshop but its been really HARD. I realize that it takes time to get the gig up and running but i think 2 months are more than enough. Very depressed about this thing i just want to help myself and stop depending on others but it isn’t working. I have also been sending out buyers request and nothing seems to work out. Also my gigs views and impressions aren’t being displayed and fiverr says that its working to get my views and impressions get back online but that too a month has passed and nothing is changed.
REALLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/mm0eoz

Same. I joined Fiverr in December but I also haven’t get my first order yet. 😔

What is your gig about ? If you joined in december it means it has been more than 6 months ? Im sure there must be a reason for it. That’s way too long.

Hi @james_co. If you are a skilled designer, you can improve your SEO-ranking here on Fiverr by finishing online courses at Fiverr Learn. They are quite okay, and you have to pass a test in the end. There’s a lot of competition among designers, for instance, and to get more visible, I take classes from time to at Fiverr Learn, and then I am happy having a badge added to my profile. For the design with Adobe Illustrator, I can recommend the classes by Daniel Walter Scott.

Hi @james_co. If you are a skilled designer, you can improve your SEO-ranking here on Fiverr by finishing online courses at Fiverr Learn. They are quite okay, and you have to pass a test in the end. There’s a lot of competition among designers, for instance, and to get more visible, I take classes from time to at Fiverr Learn, and then I am happy having a badge added to my profile. For the design with Adobe Illustrator, I can recommend the classes by Daniel Walter Scott.

Can we take the online test anyway ? i really dont wanna pay for something i already know because these classes are i think not for free right ?

Can we take the online test anyway ? i really dont wanna pay for something i already know because these classes are i think not for free right ?

I had the same idea this morning, and I am about to take some tests. Look at your profile for the button “Take a Test” but make sure that before you take the test, you have read Fiverr’s instructions to “Learn more.” If the exams affect your SEO ranking throughout Fiverr, I can’t say anything reliable. Still, it is better to have some references attached to your profile than nothing special to show potential customers.

Archived