It's been very sloooow :(

psychicbunny

Hi there @psychicbunny, hahaha SLOOW few days, funny! 😄 Sometimes it is nice to just to have a SLOOW (as you so funny described) time now and then. At least you have some time to go through your Gigs and maybe editing your content and optimize your images etc. Wish you further success! Good luck.

Kindly Humberto

Yeah you are right. I’ll try to edit some of my gigs and tweak a few things in the meantime!

Been a slooow few days, slowest in a while. I just updated my gigs so hopefully, I start picking up more clients soon. I guess that’s what happens when you take a long break from Fiverr lol.

How are you guys doing?

How are you guys doing?

Many other veteran best sellers are having the same problem. I’m one of them.

I see that recommended and relevance filters are more crowed with more expensive gigs than before. The same for best selling filters.

This is very clear that fiverr is trying to make more money with cheap strategies.

I really like fiverr, but sometime (or many times) it’s really disappointing.

This is being the worst month in 3 years for me.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you guys doing?

I see that recommended and relevance filters are more crowed with more expensive gigs than before. The same for best selling filters.

This is very clear that fiverr is trying to make more money with cheap strategies.

YES, as you would have seen in the recommended section of logo design and whiteboard&animated explainers there were sellers who were featured and did not had even one buyer. They were featured just because they sold expensive gigs

Archived