Its being sooooooo disappointed

sanaaliabbasi

I recently design a new gig, and it has been more than 15days but don’t know what the problem.

favicon-32x32.png.45151ef8f876ec04e8bfcee18fb62350.png Fiverr.com write-a-concise-summary-for-you.jpg.76ad5d49b9faa7630cac5aee51db8c3d.jpg

Sanaaliabbasi: I will write a summary of any content writing for $5 on...

For only $5, Sanaaliabbasi will write a summary of any content writing. | Warm GreetingsTo write a summary it's very necessary to capture the all core point with concise words.I will write a professional concise and core summary | Fiverr

I recently design a new gig, and it has been more than 15days but don’t know what the problem.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 3b3df72f83b4e1c86918e5d6704db359d15c1dde_2_500x500.jpeg

Sanaaliabbasi: I will write a summary of any content writing for $5 on...

For only $5, Sanaaliabbasi will write a summary of any content writing. | Warm GreetingsTo write a summary it's very necessary to capture the all core point with concise words.I will write a professional concise and core summary | Fiverr

ill write a summary of any content writing.

Seems as though what you are offering is way too broad in scope. If I were to see your listing, I would not have a clue what exactly you would do.

You need to be a bit more specific I think.

GG

ill write a summary of any content writing.

Seems as though what you are offering is way too broad in scope. If I were to see your listing, I would not have a clue what exactly you would do.

You need to be a bit more specific I think.

GG

hmmm right means I need to specify and highlight that summary of …?

Hey Sanaaliabbasi. You have a grammar error in the first line of your description. There are also several orthographic errors in your description, too, involving punctuation and capitalisation.

You might have better luck selling your writing service if you sort those out. 🙂

Archived